Series: General Discussion

Gf was out yesterday so I decided to start watching The Mandalorian. Enjoyed the first episode, looking forward to the next one!

It's great, isn't it? It's not a Star Wars series, but a series set in the Star Wars universe. You just need to know who the Jedi are, and who the Empire is, and who Yoda is.
At least, that's the pitch I gave my GF, and she fell for it. She even ended up liking it!

@Stybar no idea if you saw the Dutch series "Undercover" (highly recommend it)
A prequel show is about to release soon.

Haven't seen it, no. For some reason, I dislike Dutch/Belgian fiction series. I don't have a valid reason, I know they're good, but...

Haven't seen it, no. For some reason, I dislike Dutch/Belgian fiction series. I don't have a valid reason, I know they're good, but...
I really understand where you're coming from, but give Undercover S1 a try. It's not like most other Dutch series.

New season of Mayans MC is really good so far. S03E01-S03E04 is out already.

Can't say I've watched either. Don't know why, but SoA doesn't really appeal to me.

Just saw S01E01 of "Snowfall", I'm very impressed!
Cinematography, acting, music, story all on point.

7vKSCRc.jpg

So, appearantly Resident Alien is pretty good?
My brother is raving about it, so I downloaded it. Gonna watch it after we finish our current series.

Just finished watching Season 3 of Mayans MC. Series still holds up surprisingly well!

Also started watching Spartacus, the CGI hasn't aged well.. I'm not hooked at all yet, but I've looked the series up and episode 1-2 are considered garbage and the show should pick up pretty fast after those first two episodes.

Also started watching Spartacus, the CGI hasn't aged well.. I'm not hooked at all yet, but I've looked the series up and episode 1-2 are considered garbage and the show should pick up pretty fast after those first two episodes.[/hr]
Man, I remember watching that back in college. Used to watch it with roommates on our shared TV.

I saw Resident Alien, and while short, it's great. It has hilarious moments and jokes, that mostly work because Tudyk does an amazing job as the awkward alien. Would definitely recommend.

Almost finished Better Call Saul with the gf.
Downloading HBO's Rome atm, supposedly really good (sadly only 2 seasons though).

Not so much a trailer, as just a very confusing teaser.
The only thing I can certainly make out is that Ciri grew up, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom