Series: General Discussion

I always found the english translation hilarious. La Casa De Papel means "House of Paper". How lazy were they when they went with "Money Heist"?
The English translation really is low effort, I would have never randomly watched this if it hadn't been recommended to me because the title is just too generic.
Also by default Netflix plays the English dubbed audio, took me a minute to realize, was really bad.

Actually kinda getting fed up with La Casa De Papel tbh, just finished watching E12 of S1 (only 1 episode left this season) and honestly the show just seems to drag on and on. He's supposed to be the "smart" professor, yet literally hires the dumbest crew available... Not sure if I'm gonna keep watching after S1.

Yeah, I get what you mean. It's the dragging on factor. Castle suffered from the same issue in the last seasons, as well as Big Bang Theory.

Yeah, I get what you mean. It's the dragging on factor. Castle suffered from the same issue in the last seasons, as well as Big Bang Theory.
As well as How I Met Your Mother. I couldn't wait for that one to end yet I kept watching.

That last season was such bullshit. They finally reveal who the mom is, aaaaand she's
dead

That last season was such bullshit. They finally reveal who the mom is, aaaaand she's
dead
Yeah indeed that was the worst reveal in the history of television.

About to finish Godless tonight! It was the perfect series to hype me up even more for RDR2. (Although there's still 1 week left.)

Right, that was the one I was looking for. We finished The Dragon Prince (or rather, the only season available...), and were looking for something. I remembered you saying something about a western, but I couldn't remember the name.

We started Maniac instead. It's... weird. Like, nothing makes sense, but I guess the first episode is just to set the scene? The real stuff is coming, I think?

The Dragon Prince is pretty fucking great. Great for people who watched Avatar and want more.

Currently binge watching Making a Murderer part 2.
The US justice system is a goddamn disgrace.

Anyone else watched it?

No, is it a documentary? Or more a "based on real facts" kinda show?

FINALLY started watching Black Mirror. Good God it's depressing.

No, is it a documentary? Or more a "based on real facts" kinda show?

FINALLY started watching Black Mirror. Good God it's depressing.

It's really a documentary and it's really addictive to watch. The series also will make you rage quite often.

On the flight back from Switzerland I watched another episode of Banshee and now I'm wondering why I ever "paused" this series.
You want good action, a descent story line, and some smoking women? Go watch this.

Hmm, might add to the list. Is it on Netflix?

Meanwhile, I'm watching 12 Monkeys. There are some really odd moments, but on the whole it feels really solid. I like it.

Hmm, might add to the list. Is it on Netflix?

Meanwhile, I'm watching 12 Monkeys. There are some really odd moments, but on the whole it feels really solid. I like it.
Don't think it's on Netflix, I can hook you up with a proper download link in the piracy thread if you want though.

Don't think it's on Netflix, I can hook you up with a proper download link in the piracy thread if you want though.
Thanks, but don't worry. I'll find it. Gonna finish 12 Monkeys first anyway.

Started watching Scrubs, liking it so far. Although the quality hasn't aged well. (no widescreen, DVD rip quality)

Is anyone watching Better Call Saul? I watched the first few episodes years ago, then stopped someday (don't remember why). Just wondering if it gets a bit more Breaking Bad'ish along the line.

The new season of True Detective has been ongoing for a few weeks now.. had no clue.
Loved the first two seasons so downloading the released episodes (01-04) as soon as I get home!

XkHkz9k.jpg

That Ted Bundy (the serial killer) Netflix documentary looks interesting, gonna watch it sometime this week.

The new season of True Detective has been ongoing for a few weeks now.. had no clue.
Loved the first two seasons so downloading the released episodes (01-04) as soon as I get home!

XkHkz9k.jpg

About to watch the first episode right now, expectations are really high.

That Ted Bundy (the serial killer) Netflix documentary looks interesting, gonna watch it sometime this week.
Have you had any chance to watch it yet? It looked interesting indeed. GF watched the Unabomber series, and I followed along from the sidelines. Bit dramatized, but still pretty engrossing. The whole case is insane, if you read about it.

Back
Top Bottom