F1 Team Scuderia Ferrari

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
nTWOCCd.png

Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

The official thread for everyone who likes the Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 team.
Welcome Tifosi!

Some fun facts about Scuderia Ferrari:
  • Nicknamed "The Prancing Horse"
  • Oldest surviving and most successful F1 team (joined 1950)
  • Fan base is called Tifosi
  • Home races: Monza
  • 16 constructor championship
  • Last championship win 2008
  • Over 1000 F1 races

Mattia Binotto: "We know we can count on the power units with both the drivers, and we want to exploit them in the season finale"

Oh boy oh boy oh boy
Imagine them actually being on Mercedes/Red Bull level when they're allowed to maximize the engine, imagine them ending up on the podium!
I'M GETTING MY HOPES UP AGAIN

plot twist, they mean exploit the drivers, not the PUs. Incoming 20h daily training sessions for the Ferrari drivers.
I could never see Binotto as a sadist though, the guy always looks like a sad puppy :biggrin:

Really happy with Sainz' P3, shame about Leclerc (tactic was way off there), but at least he still scored a point.
Of course they also won P3 in the constructor's championship, but that was already clear.
FORZA FERRARI NEL 2022

Wait, isn't he driving for Haas in 2022? How does that work?

The new driver outfits have been revealed! Hopefully this is a hint for a red and black livery. One can only hope.

dCxaHef.jpeg

Is it just me, or does that look like a picture of a dad with his slightly estranged son?

Like, he left the family several years ago, but stayed kinda in touch - visiting on birthdays, and graduation, but that's it. Recently, his own father died, and now he realizes how important family is, so he wants to reconnect with his own son. They still talk, but he doesn't really know what interests him anymore.
So, he invites them out to a race - he used to like racing, right? He got matching shirts, and upon entering the circuit, a random photographer sees them and wants to take their picture for the team's PR campaign. They agree, partly out of awkwardness and not being able to say no, and this is the result.

Is it just me, or does that look like a picture of a dad with his slightly estranged son?

Like, he left the family several years ago, but stayed kinda in touch - visiting on birthdays, and graduation, but that's it. Recently, his own father died, and now he realizes how important family is, so he wants to reconnect with his own son. They still talk, but he doesn't really know what interests him anymore.
So, he invites them out to a race - he used to like racing, right? He got matching shirts, and upon entering the circuit, a random photographer sees them and wants to take their picture for the team's PR campaign. They agree, partly out of awkwardness and not being able to say no, and this is the result.
Lmao, never expected to read this here :biggrin:
I agree that Carlos looks older, but the difference is only 3 years.

Lmao, never expected to read this here :biggrin:
I agree that Carlos looks older, but the difference is only 3 years.
I know, but the way they were standing, and the lighting made him look a lot older.

Back
Top Bottom