Saints Row IV Announce Teaser

Looks more like a DLC for SR3. Which is silly, because this is going to be whole "new" game.

Crazy guns and crazy cars? Seems like Saints Row 3 DLC indeed...
Or maybe a direct sequel of SR3. I don't know. I do know I want to play it. NOW.

Being completely honest I feel like SR and GTA complement each other very nicely. GTA has been consistently getting more realistic and gritty, balance with some humor (which I love) whereas SR has been getting ridiculous (in a good way). The unrealistic ridiculousness of SR is a great break away from GTA with the elements from GTA that I absolutely love (free roaming, guns, cars, etc.)

Fries said:
Being completely honest I feel like SR and GTA complement each other very nicely. GTA has been consistently getting more realistic and gritty, balance with some humor (which I love) whereas SR has been getting ridiculous (in a good way). The unrealistic ridiculousness of SR is a great break away from GTA with the elements from GTA that I absolutely love (free roaming, guns, cars, etc.)

media_preview.php

I didn't play SR because I wanted a serious game. If you watch the trailer before you play the game, you'll know one of the weapons is a goddamn DILDO ON A STICK. THIS MEANS IT ISN'T A SERIOUS GAME. Don't expect otherwise.

If however, you do expect it, you'll enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom