RS Auto Dropper - Macro (beta)

Zezombia said:
Mini-D said:
Anyone with a life?

Do you have a life? Oh, Nope, you are just a nerd who sits on his computer all day and says "look at me I can drive cars of a game, but I've never even been in the driver seat of a real vehicle before. Oh well. I'm just going to pathetically get caught up in an opinion wheel in which I have no part of, but who cares, FLAM FLAM FLAM!"

Ok i take it back theirs a few half decent kids at my school that play RS So it must be alright lolz

i cant diss it i guess, ive never played it, or seen a video of it or anything, so maybe i shud stfu :tongue:

GPow69 said:
i cant diss it i guess, ive never played it, or seen a video of it or anything, so maybe i shud stfu :tongue:

CHECK HOW LAME IMO

[youtube]http://www.[/youtube]

4 Weeks prior to current.

I had not played that game in my LIFE. I started to play it. Played for 1 week. (only in school had nothing to do). Got bored. I HATE FANTASY AND ALL MOUSE GAMES. xD i got bored in a week LOL!

RS is not my thing

Yeah, that video looks pretty boring... i only got to about 8 seconds in and i came down to the bottom to post in my quick reply. see how bored i am? im going on about nothing here

Back
Top Bottom