RS Auto Dropper - Macro (beta)

Austin

For all that play Runescape, have a quick look at this. I need feedback on how it works with different operating systems, different monitor resolutions, and weather or not it works in High detail.

Unofficial release.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mave said:
I don't think much people play it :tongue:

Top online-game for it's massive ammount of players? You would be very supprised. Right now there is 96200 people on-line, and it dosn't allow more then 1 connection per IP. Just becuase the SA-MP community dosn't play it, it gets pwned by it :tongue:.

RS is a really good way to make $$$$$$$$$ i steal pplz accounts and sell them lol

158906 players on-line now, as it's the weekend. Saying no one plays it is just silly.

Snow day a few days ago, was talking to a few people on a Canadian server. Two 20's and a 35.

Mini-D said:
Anyone with a life?

Do you have a life? Oh, Nope, you are just a nerd who sits on his computer all day and says "look at me I can drive cars of a game, but I've never even been in the driver seat of a real vehicle before. Oh well. I'm just going to pathetically get caught up in an opinion wheel in which I have no part of, but who cares, FLAM FLAM FLAM!"

LOL zez, i know lots of people that play RS, that have a life, if it makes you feel any better :thumbsup:

Zez I have been in the drivers seet of a car I OWN a Car

i dont own a car but i wish i did

and that i was old enough to drive :laugh: 2 MOR YEARS, THEN I CAN TAKE THE COURSE!! :woot:

I drive mine on a Private Track(And Joy Riding at night) With some friends

I own 1995 Pontiac Sunfire, haven't turned it on in a while though, not sure if the battery needs a jump or not.

Back
Top Bottom