RS Auto Dropper - Macro (beta)

(rewinds time so Gabba can re-distinguish what was said)

And that's exactly why I call you Gabba.

AKA

i only got to about 8 seconds in and i came down to the bottom to post in my quick reply. see how bored i am?
Gabba... Jabba... pretty close aren't they?

If your brain still cant rap around what I mean:
You act like Jabba.

Zezombia said:
(rewinds time so Gabba can re-distinguish what was said)

AKA

i only got to about 8 seconds in and i came down to the bottom to post in my quick reply. see how bored i am?
Gabba... Jabba... pretty close aren't they?

If your brain still cant rap around what I mean:
You act like Jabba.
that still doesnt give you permission to change my name.

@killer7: Exactly. +1

Again I have to carry on explaining what my post 2 posts ago meant.
I'm not sure how to simplify it any further. Really. How about:

• It's not about the game.
    Simple, straight forward, yet I believe I'm going to have to repeat it over and over again.

Still see nothing...? If you still don't understand the name Gabba, see a doctor.

Here's a clue:

• It's not about the game.
    Simple, straight forward, yet I believe I'm going to have to repeat it over and over again.

Yes, I'm sounding petty - even under a unnecessary topic -, but I'm continuing to act like an ass so:

Zezombia said:

Isn't taken the wrong way. So far it has. Hopefully you'll understand. I'm an inch away from deleting this topic.

Zez again you dont see that you cant respect other people, you cant change them to your taste, you have two options here:
1.Ignore them
2.Argue with them, absolutely pointless and it seems you still dont realize that since i know you, and also calling names only shows you are still have a kid behaviour but thats normal since you are 14 i think.

If you continue like this you wont get anything good from it, you may think you will but the people you mess with like GPOW wont for sure. I advice you to change your behaviour aka grow up.

Go ahead and delete the topic, proof you are impotent person with shame on yourself.

Your contradicting yourself. You can't say stop auguring, then continue doing it - that's like saying "Don't fucking swear". Yes, I'm a childish 15* year-old douche bag. We should all know that that by now (especially you). I have a hard time with respect with people I've never met before, as do you. I like making my point obnoxiously clear, and I have a hard time accepting peoples incompetence toward understanding it - do I have to say it? As do you.

As for GABBA, I suppose "messing" with him won't get me anywhere, none the less it is good fun. I like to argue, it's in my nature. You know what makes it so much better doing it here rather then in person? I can use fancy words and speak a point without being interrupted. I like to flam, I enjoy a good (physical - I'm not completely electronic) fight. All your doing joining a conversation that wasn't yours is making my brain work harder, making me stay up later, notching up my blood pressure - and I enjoy it. Your mentally a lot stronger then he is.

:holmes:

I can loose, God knows I've done it enough times before. I've never gone without a fight, and I'm guessing nether have you Killer7. That is why I believe your contradicting yourself, you want to have the last post before this is deleted just to grind my nerves, and I'm to congratulate you, it worked - and has worked in the past, as we can both recall. Though it would probably of worked better if I knew what "impotent" meant during the time I was reading your post. Just another word to add to my fancy list. We're a lot a like, believe it or not..

And just FYI, I know your going to probably post saying I'm ether bull shitting or saying what I said about you is utter bull shit. Don't hold back, make me seem impotent :wink:.

--------------------------

and back ontopic

It's a nice tool, my cousin tried it :biggrin:

at first i thought it was [Rs] RapidShare dropper.... i downloaded then it started clicking like this

*clicked here 2nd
this portion highlighted
* clicked here 1st

LOL i was like wtf is this for! then i llooked at the replies... :holmes:

...stupid me xD

Back
Top Bottom