TMS RIP transmission

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Still, the driver could have totaled their car, so this was most likely the best possible outcome. USE YOUR BLINKERS while switching lanes, people.

Yeah, that could have ended a lot worse. Also, would the transmission still be fucked if the driver hit the clutch?

Yeah, that could have ended a lot worse. Also, would the transmission still be fucked if the driver hit the clutch?
I guess not, but for some reason I don't think this guy had the instinct to smash the clutch.

I guess not, but for some reason I don't think this guy had the instinct to smash the clutch.
Really? Because that's my first instinct whenever I start sliding/maneuvering.

I hit the clutch and brakes if i need to immediately stop, maybe its just you mave :laugh:

Aswell, in the video it actually looks like the right indicator was orange, so I think the other driver was just not paying attention.

I hit the clutch and brakes if i need to immediately stop, maybe its just you mave :laugh:

Aswell, in the video it actually looks like the right indicator was orange, so I think the other driver was just not paying attention.
Well I have always driven both automatic and manual, and now only drive an automatic, but my panic reaction was always to smash the brakes, clutch instinct hit my brain a few seconds later.

Back
Top Bottom