Question about going to the theater and receiving a digital copy later.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
If paying to watch a movie at a theater gave you a free digital copy later on, would you be more inclined to go?

I know I would. Seriously great idea in my opinion, I don't know how most people think about this though, so that's why I'm asking TMS.

Re: Question about going to the teather and receiving a digital copy later.

I don't like going to cinemas unless its gold class (Instead of paying for $15 ticket, you pay $70+) this is so you can get decency rather than the scum that occupy the normal cinemas. But free digital copy wouldn't make me go to the cinemas any more then what I normally would, because I can just download a movie O.o

Re: Question about going to the teather and receiving a digital copy later.

Well, personally, I go to see many movies in theaters. Mainly because it's fun to watch a good movie with friends rather than by yourself at home.
Receiving a digital copy later wouldn't really make me more inclined to go to the movies because if it looks like a good movie, chances are i'll go to the movies to see it anyway and if I want to see a movie I already saw in a movie theater later on, I could just download it.

WB did this a while back with their Bluyray's I believe... I was able to download a legal HD version of Harry Potter 6 because I bought the BR. It's a good idea, in any way better then shutting down the internet to prevent piracy...

Back
Top Bottom