Post Your Desktop!

RockStar, you should copy the forum link on imgur :tongue:
Not just the normal link between IMG tags, then you don't have the .jpg, that's why your images aren't showing.
Fixed this now for you.

mkq2bMm.png

Decided to do something new with my taskbar.It's weird working like this, but I like it.
9jZFgCh.jpg

//fixed imgur link - Mave

^found a way around it, now it takes up less space
d2mKRNS.jpg

Also, BUMP

^ How do you get the programs to show text instead of just the icon?
When I stretch my taskbar I just get this.

gtt6nV8.jpg

Right mouse click the taskbar, "Properties", select "Use small icons", and in dropdown menu select "Never combine"
For the shortcuts, make a folder with all the shortcuts you want (or multiple folders, just repeat the next steps for every folder), and right click the taskbar. Go to toolbars and click "New Toolbar. Select the map with the shortcuts in it. Unlock the taskbar, and rightclick the seperator-drag-thingy. Deselect "Show Text" and "Show Title" to get only the icons.

Stybar said:
Right mouse click the taskbar, "Properties", select "Use small icons", and in dropdown menu select "Never combine"
For the shortcuts, make a folder with all the shortcuts you want (or multiple folders, just repeat the next steps for every folder), and right click the taskbar. Go to toolbars and click "New Toolbar. Select the map with the shortcuts in it. Unlock the taskbar, and rightclick the seperator-drag-thingy. Deselect "Show Text" and "Show Title" to get only the icons.

Alright, cheers, and thanks for the shortcuts tip.

^ You're trying to mix like 4 styles there, which is why it doesn't look good in my opinion. Also, overloaded.
Here's mine, Kudos to Mave for the wallpaper.
5xpfvru.jpg

Bumpity bump

As usual, the left side is just for livestream and IRC, this time I didn't hid them. This whole theme thing is called "bblean", if anyone is interested.

454qh.jpg

humpity bump.

Hid the taskbar, installed Rainmeter again, and am currently in a Skyrim craze. Decided to do this:
DcX18gt.png

^ Looks really nice Sty, I should really customize my desktop again sometime..

4QKX4zL.png

God, I always get lost when searching this topic.

Anyway, this is how it has been for a while already.

6CR5b.png

^ Love the oldschool lock, might do this on my laptop as well, if W8 even supports that look...

Back
Top Bottom