Post art you like

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I've been meaning to create this topic for a while now.

Post pictures of art in any form you like! (and use imgur)
Out of respect for the artist(s) do post them followed by the year above the picture. (art method is optional and can be placed before the year)

Henry Wong, Digital, 2019

GDff3VE.jpeg

I follow a crapload of artists on Twitter, so my timeline is 60% of digital artwork.

In particular, I like the works of Koyorin. The bright, contrasting color combinations are great.
5mOO6rA.jpg
Rm6mslf.jpg

SVw81OF.jpg
NaQbu8m.jpg

^ I really like the first one. Looks like a persective from inside an arcade machine.

“At pier of Blanes”, 92x65 cm, oil on canvas, Vladimir Volegov 2015

n5cCfNT.jpg

So, I love two aesthetics in particular: cyberpunk, and urban fantasy.
Cyberpunk is pretty popular recently, since we almost live in it. It's high-tech, low-class. Typically, it's all kinds of cybernetic implants, neon and other glowy bits, and led strips.
Urban fantasy is fantasy, put in modern times. Think a world where elves live among humans, or mythical creatures with office jobs. The more "regular life", the better, for me.

So, I found a wallpaper that combines these two, which I posted below. A non-human creature, living in a cyberpunk-y world, doing regular stuff? It's right up my alley! And yes, I'm aware it's a take on the popular "lo-fi girl".
I found some more images in a similar vibe, and I was able to find out the artist's name: Nyuunzii. I googled that name, in the hope of finding more stuff, and... I was greeted by what can only be described as "horse-cock futa, gaping an asshole". Turns out said artists creates a lot of hefty fetish stuff. A large portion of their portfolio is just alien chicks with mahoosive dongers.

Yeah. Nice artwork, though.

JpToVM8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom