Poland and Romania trust the EU more than their national government on every major area of governance

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
3YpYESm.jpeg

Source: https://yougov.co.uk/topics/international/articles-reports/2020/08/03/what-should-eu-be

Greece and Italy are surprisingly optimistic about their governments in terms of economic situations, considering the fact that they had to be bailed out by the EU during the financial crisis.

And yeah, from what I hear, the Polish government is pretty fucking far right, and pretty nasty as well. Didn't they recently ban a shitload of LGBTQ+ rights?

Greece and Italy are surprisingly optimistic about their governments in terms of economic situations, considering the fact that they had to be bailed out by the EU during the financial crisis.

And yeah, from what I hear, the Polish government is pretty fucking far right, and pretty nasty as well. Didn't they recently ban a shitload of LGBTQ+ rights?

Only thing I know about Poland is that it's racist as fuck. Stuff like the hitler greeting at soccer matches when one of the opponent players is black still happens...

Back
Top Bottom