/pol/ deals with tailgaters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
kvQByAv.jpg

I just lightly step on my brake for a millisecond. Not enough to actually brake, but enough to turn on the brakelights. Works like a charm, although dangerous in newer cars, as the brakes are stiffer (thus more difficult to apply just enough)
Last time I tried this, some show off in a big BMW was riding my ass. I was going flat out with a smaller engine, so not as much power as him, and the guy immediately started flashing his lights, honking, gesturing at me, all before I even had time to move aside. I touched the brakes, brakelights flared on, the guy slammed on his brakes, and I never saw him again.
Best part? Here in Belgium you are completely innocent if you get hit from behind. So even if I braked too much and the guy slammed into me, he would be in fault.

Stybar said:
I just lightly step on my brake for a millisecond. Not enough to actually brake, but enough to turn on the brakelights. Works like a charm, although dangerous in newer cars, as the brakes are stiffer (thus more difficult to apply just enough)
Last time I tried this, some show off in a big BMW was riding my ass. I was going flat out with a smaller engine, so not as much power as him, and the guy immediately started flashing his lights, honking, gesturing at me, all before I even had time to move aside. I touched the brakes, brakelights flared on, the guy slammed on his brakes, and I never saw him again.
Best part? Here in Belgium you are completely innocent if you get hit from behind. So even if I braked too much and the guy slammed into me, he would be in fault.
I like this idea, will try it as well.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
I like this idea, will try it as well.
If the cops ask, say you saw something shoot across the road, and you jumped.

I just slow down 10 km/s. if they keep tailgating, I slow down another 10. I actually stopped once and sat in the road for 15 seconds and then drove again. They stopped after that.

SovareZza said:
I just slow down 10 km/s. if they keep tailgating, I slow down another 10. I actually stopped once and sat in the road for 15 seconds and then drove again. They stopped after that.
Slow down 10 km/s? Fuck dude I think you need to slow down in general.
(10 km/s = 36.000 km/h. That's over Mach 100.)

Panki said:
SovareZza said:
Holy shit Sov, what engine does your car have?

Panki said:
SovareZza said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
SovareZza said:
Holy shit Sov, what engine does your car have?
Intergalactic Hyper Drive Turbo Edition. If I tell you the speeds your minds would explode.

Back
Top Bottom