Playstation go fuck yourself

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
3EuCo.jpg

SovareZza said:
Wouldn't this picture advocate buying a Playstation due to him having four - three of which are probably dead?
Then this guy is a complete idiot, you can get a new console by simply sending back your 360 if it had a RRoD.

That's cool. You know what else can make a table? Wood. And it's probably a lot sturdier and cheaper, too.

Impulse said:
SovareZza said:
Wouldn't this picture advocate buying a Playstation due to him having four - three of which are probably dead?
Then this guy is a complete idiot, you can get a new console by simply sending back your 360 if it had a RRoD.

I voided my warranty when it broke and I decided to open it up to see what was inside :3

SovareZza said:
Impulse said:
SovareZza said:

I voided my warranty when it broke and I decided to open it up to see what was inside :3
Yes, but seeing he has 4 Xbox' he can afford to break open one, and send back the other ones that are broken.

Stybar said:
SovareZza said:
Impulse said:
SovareZza said:

Yes, but seeing he has 4 Xbox' he can afford to break open one, and send back the other ones that are broken.
It may not have been RRoD though. If RRoD was the case, however, then this man is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom