Operation 7

Ouch you stink, I'm on a laptop.

I get 20 FPS on the MAX settings :(
and 70 on the lowest :tongue:

The maximum available framerate for Half Life engine based games is 99. So good luck with your 450, liar.

Yay! I got it working, the firewall was blocking it, every time I'd launch it before it would completely freeze my computer.

I even tried CTRL + ALT + DEL nothing would work, So i had to do an improper shutdown D=

[TMS]Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:
Andre said:
The maximum available framerate for Half Life engine based games is 99. So good luck with your 450, liar.
I REALLY Don't think it runs on the HL engine.
And I REALLY think it runs on the Half Life engine.

I was Refering to the ORIGINAL Half-Life game's Engine, which was the Quake engine.

You linked to the HL2 Engine, obviously it's Source. Operation 7 Does NOT run on source, as 99% if not all source games have a menu that looks like This

[/argument]

Actually, my message was pointed to CoNaN who said he ran CS on 450fps.

guys cs dousent run on Hl engine. its runs on Source Engine. and source engine can support u with fps as high as ur cpu can handle....so . just check ur own fps if u got a good computer. run a video test and u will see what i mean. most of the computers run cs above 100fps..

EDIT: this is my tip for u guys who dont want to play cs on shitty fps with a good computer. fps_max 999 u need to change a few settings but if u google. u can see that it IS possible to have fps up to 999..

btw

this is me after 3 days:tongue:

354_op7.JPG

Half-Life 2 and CS:S; BOTH USE THE SOURCE ENGINE!

Half-Life 1; USES THE QUAKE ENGINE!

So many games use that stupid source -.-

Unfortunately, I've been getting quite a few lately D=

Source engine is awesome, its not the best.

Although the best engine is probably the CryEngine 2, which is used by Crysis games.

u can do more things with the old Source engine. u can actually Code some own commands for the console. but i agree cry2 engine is good to i think farcry 2 using the same source as crysis:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom