Operation 7

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
:-X
Here's from OnRPG.com
Special Features
1. Weapon Modification System: Are you sick of same guns that everyone is using? Join Operation7 right now! You can modify your guns, many parts for all guns such as Dot Sights, Scopes, Kobs, Silencers, Gun Body, Barrels, and build up a unique gun for you!

2. Maps, based on the real places: Operation7 maps are based on real places all over the world. Have you ever been to Alkatraz Prison? No? then take a tour in Operation7, but be careful, someone might be camping to take you down.

3. Sound effects: have you ever thought "Am I shooting a gun? I'm shooting a toy gun..." while playing an FPS game? We do not recommend you to set the volume high while playing Operation 7. The Police might be standing at your door after five minutes of playing.

4. Character Customization: So many different uniforms and wears are waiting for you. Experience uber customization with your avatar! Do you want to be soldier? gangsta? or do you want to be look like grass so nobody notices you are aiming at them? Operation7 is the answer.

And Here's my Review:

I Love this game, the first thing you will notice will be the blood that spurts out of enemys when they get shot. It makes you feel like you are actually doing some damage. Also, if you get shot, shoot someone that is near you, or mele someone (Smash them with your gun), Blood will splatter all over your gun.

The second (Might be first) thing you'll notice is the SOUNDS! Guns sound powerful and realistic, and there are tons of sounds for every gun, whether you have a silencer or not, what size of bullet you are using, and more all makes your gun sound different.

This game has a nice stealth element, On the radar you can see enemys if they are running, walking or shooting, but if they are keeping quiet by crouching, you won't see any blip. This also applys to you, of course.

Gun customization is nearly endless, there are TONS of options for adding things to guns, even down to colors to match your outfit, or be camouflaged.

Graphics are a little lacking, But they are definately better than Cross Fire. Notibly not as good as Paid-FPS Games, but what can you expect? Its for free, and the gameplay is really what matters. (Which is great!)

Screens:

Operation%207.jpg

1233322974_1251881142.jpg

s08092802.jpg

BLOOOOOODDD!!!

3491304615_f547c0e6d4.jpg

Videos:

A Quck vid of when I bought my M16, it has a dot sight and a silencer.
http://www.xfire.com/video/10a649/

And A Vid of me killing Grazynoob when he was trying to be sneaky at me >:3
http://www.xfire.com/video/109a6b/

Operation 7 Gameplay
[quote author=Video Description]
The video LAGS because I was recording! Thats also why my Aim was off in some clips.

GPow69 Playing Operation 7. Once the clan system arrives, I will be known as [TMS]GPow69, and will run the clan in Operation 7.

[TMS] Is the official clan of TheMaveSite.com

You can download the game and find more info here:
op7.netgame.com/[/quote]

Download Information
And step-by-step how to start playing.

1: Make an account at the site op7.netgame.com/ (Set your birthday to anything under 1990
2: Log In and download the game at http://op7.netgame.com/support/download.php
3: Download the FireFox Game starter at http://www.netgame.com/download/download.php (You Need this, because you actually use the website to log in, and to start the game, you press the button on the website)
4: Make a nickname in the game when it's launched
5: Go to settings, and set the game up with your correct resolution and etc. You can also change key bindings. (Settings is in the bottom right)
6: ADD ME TO YOUR FREINDS! (Bottom right corner) (My name: GPow69 Just like everything :tongue:)
7: Have fun, And be aware on TMS forums, for my announcement of the [TMS] Clan in Op7, Once the clan system arrives in the game. (It doesn't have a clan system yet, the game is pretty damn new)

Is a good game even for n00bs I own quite alot on it... But join! its good fun! You can add sniper scopes tto AK-47's and m16's

Its only for noobs when you're level < 4. After that, the opponents start to get harder!

Trapt said:
You can add sniper scopes tto AK-47's and m16's

You can add sniper scopes and dot sights to any gun

GPow69 said:
Its only for noobs when you're level < 4. After that, the opponents start to get harder!

Trapt said:
You can add sniper scopes tto AK-47's and m16's

You can add sniper scopes and dot sights to any gun

True, if you download it though post here so we can all add each other

Have downloaded it, but not been able to play it yet :/
Servers are offline or something >.>

I'll start downloading it today and see what it is tomorow

EDIT:
Omfg just discovered that I can't make an account from here o.O

Impulse said:
EDIT: darn that updating takes long

Unfortunately :(

[SL]Slayer said:
Why would they block a country? Doesn't make sense... unless there were many hackers from there which i doubt :tongue:

I Dunno, but they were pretty stupid, because that only blocks people from the button on the site. If someone gives them the link, there is no country problems xD

Back
Top Bottom