Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
VB76L5s.png

Mave said:
Stybar said:
How politics work.
So should I check the box or not?
Well, I don't know what not to check. In fact, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially a good idea to check the box. I'm possibly, more or less, not definitely, rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty, that I undeniably do or do not know whether to check the box or not. If that indeed wasn't what not to check. Even if you should check the box because I'm telling you to check. That'd mean I'd really have to know whether or not to check.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
How politics work.
So should I check the box or not?
Well, I don't know what not to check. In fact, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially a good idea to check the box. I'm possibly, more or less, not definitely, rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty, that I undeniably do or do not know whether to check the box or not. If that indeed wasn't what not to check. Even if you should check the box because I'm telling you to check. That'd mean I'd really have to know whether or not to check.
HeadExplode.jpg

Back
Top Bottom