[Newswire] The Criminal Enterprises, Coming July 26

New female hairstyles

cLQJqLI.jpeg

QLzV1bv.jpeg

1658858674093.png

That first one I think I ran into. I was in a session with several crew members. Some were my friends, other not. Those that weren't, couldn't see my chat messages, and I couldn't see theirs. As soon as I friended them, we could suddenly communicate.

yoooo that rhinehart is going straight in my garages. I've been waiting for a new stationwagon.

I've also been playing around with the new E-GT today, which is based on the E-tron. It's a pretty solid car. Most of the customization options go into "race-car" territory, which I personally don't really like, but... The car itself is nice.

The upgrades on the older car are... yeah. They're there. I checked out the Zentorno and the Picador. They added a bunch of stuff, but mostly more splitters and canards. Which work great on the Zentorno, don't get me wrong. And the new liveries are pretty dope, too.
The Picador, though... They added a bunch of lowrider stuff. Not bad, but... not really fitting the car, y'know? At least, in my opinion.
The new upgrades for the Sentinel XS are cool as fuck though. Full track build M3? Yes please.

yoooo that rhinehart is going straight in my garages. I've been waiting for a new stationwagon.

I've also been playing around with the new E-GT today, which is based on the E-tron. It's a pretty solid car. Most of the customization options go into "race-car" territory, which I personally don't really like, but... The car itself is nice.

The upgrades on the older car are... yeah. They're there. I checked out the Zentorno and the Picador. They added a bunch of stuff, but mostly more splitters and canards. Which work great on the Zentorno, don't get me wrong. And the new liveries are pretty dope, too.
The Picador, though... They added a bunch of lowrider stuff. Not bad, but... not really fitting the car, y'know? At least, in my opinion.
The new upgrades for the Sentinel XS are cool as fuck though. Full track build M3? Yes please.
Won't be able to play anyway soon, but I'll wait on Broughy's reviews before purchasing vehicles.

Also the nerf was a glitch!

Yup, checked it, and it works now. Another strange and silly launch bug.

Back
Top Bottom