Movies: General Discussion

On a watching spree atm, saw all these movies in the past week:

6/10, didn't age that well.

8/10 amazing acting, best car chases in a movie ever.

7/10 movie is not that good, but car chases and the girl (only two scenes though) make up for it.

6/10 Not my type of movie, felt way too long.

5/10 Started promising, but got weird pretty fast. Will not be rewatching.

Another small list of movies I've recently seen:

Blow Out
John Travolta as the main character and a movie recommended by Tarantino? Count me in. Sadly I didn't like the movie that much. 6/10

The Bone Collector
A young Angelina Jolie + Denzel? Hell yeah. This one doesn't get a lot of love on the internet, but I liked it. 7/10 (more a 7.5, but an 8 was too much)

Bad Boys For Life
While it still had its moments, this third instalment was unnecessary. 6/10

Carlito's Way
Brian de Palma AND Al Pacino? FUCK YES. This movie is a slow-paced, better thought out Scarface. Loved it. 8/10

Back To The Future
Was about time I finally saw this classic. Way less a kid movie I was expecting it to be. 8/10

Last edited:
Man, I've never seen BTTF. I should really get on that.

Saw Batman and Batman Returns the past week. Not sure if I should also watch Batman Forever and Batman and Robin (I really liked Keaton as Bruce)

Batman
8/10

Batman Returns
7/10

I liked them both. Gotham looks how I always imagined it.

Also saw Jackass Forever yesterday. Really enjoyed it, a great one and a half hour of nostalgia. Only complaint is a bit too much male genitalia.

The Hangover was released 13 years ago today! Still holds up fine imo.

Batgirl holds the world record for longest director’s cut, as it features over 90 minutes of deleted scenes :biggrin:

v5TSgoe.jpeg

Saw I finally watched Robocop yesterday. I'm still not really sure what to think about it.
It's so over-the-top ridiculous, but it also doesn't take itself seriously, it KNOWS it's over-the-top.
I'll write a proper review tonight.

Had some great laughs watching this one for the first time :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom