Movies: General Discussion

"Teases R-Rating"

If they seriously think a Deadpool movie should be anything but R-rated, they are delusional.

So many memes, now with proper context :biggrin:

It's a good movie, though. I liked it a lot.

Did you like it? I was kinda... meh about it. It wasn't bad, but other Pixar movies were far better.

Did you like it? I was kinda... meh about it. It wasn't bad, but other Pixar movies were far better.
I did! Then again it was the first animated movie I saw in 8(?) years, so nothing really animation-wise to compare with, will post more detailed review today.

Saw "Heat" for the first time yesterday, man what a movie! (I know it's a disgrace that I hadn't before)
De Niro and Pacino are both phenomenal.

EwPcFig.jpeg

BTW, if you think that John Wick is a bit heavy hearted, and too emotional from time to time, give Nobody a shot.

I watched it recently, and it is just John Wick without the emotional investment. It's about a badass, who retired, and now has to stop being retired because he got angry at the wrong person at the wrong time. And then he kills them all. It's awesome.

BTW, if you think that John Wick is a bit heavy hearted, and too emotional from time to time, give Nobody a shot.

I watched it recently, and it is just John Wick without the emotional investment. It's about a badass, who retired, and now has to stop being retired because he got angry at the wrong person at the wrong time. And then he kills them all. It's awesome.
Will check it out!

Just finished Lost in Translation and loved it. Was the plot spectacular? Not really, but I loved the atmosphere of the movie.
Also Scarlett Johansson is so young in this one, I believe this is the youngest I've ever seen her. Solid performances from her and Murray.

Gonna go watch No Time To Die tomorrow! Took the day off, movie at 17:00. Can't wait.

Gonna go watch No Time To Die tomorrow! Took the day off, movie at 17:00. Can't wait.
Oh man, what a movie! Perfect end to the Daniel Craig era. Genuinely surprised at how good Rami Malek was as the villain!

Re-watching The Hangover for the first time ever (believe it or not) with the gf and an XXL bag of Maltesers. Just the Saturday I needed.

Back
Top Bottom