Metal: Hellsinger OST

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Don't know if I should've posted this in the games section, but...

A week ago, a new game released, called "Metal: Hellsinger". It's a rhythm shooter game, meaning you get more points if you shoot weapons on the beat of the music. And that music, the ingame OST, is mainly heavy metal. Said OST is made by a small 2-headed group from Sweden called Two Feathers. But, they also feature a lot of prominent vocalists from the heavy metal scene.
- Randy Blythe (Lamb of God)
- Matt Heafy (Trivium)
- Tatiana Shmayluk (Jinjer, and one of the most insane female vocalists out there)
- Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy, and also one of the most insane female vocalists)
- Bjorn Strid (Soilwork)
- and even fucking SERJ TANKIAN (System of a Down).
I realize most of you won't recognize many of these names aside for Serj, but these are really, really big and talented metal vocalists. They front internationally known bands, and regularly headline entire festivals.

And the songs fucking slap.

This feels like another situation like DOOM had; people realizing that metal is a perfect fit for slaughtering demons. In particular Burial At Night and Stygia are fan favorites. Really recommend as workout music, or when you need a boost of adrenaline.

I realize most of you won't recognize many of these names aside for Serj, but these are really, really big and talented metal vocalists. They front internationally known bands, and regularly headline entire festivals.
Guilty. Although I do know Lamb of God.

What an epic climax. And then the guitars hit and it gets even better.
Not surprised this is used in a game where you slaughter demons indeed :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom