Collection me_irl

Collection Thread (thread receives content updates on a regular basis)
Well shit.

ztL0hHW.jpg

^Yeah, I get that. If you have to do something, you have to "get into it", but you can't because you have to quit at a certain time, so you can't relax and "get into it".

It's annoying as hell.

Man, sometimes you see those online personalities with heaps of money, and then you realize they make a living off of playing games, and they're, like, 21.

Fuck, man.

Man, sometimes you see those online personalities with heaps of money, and then you realize they make a living off of playing games, and they're, like, 21.

Fuck, man.
Then for a moment you think "they probably only earn 3x what I earn" and you find out they're earning millions.

Then for a moment you think "they probably only earn 3x what I earn" and you find out they're earning millions.
Seeing the OTV group just going "yeah we just bought a robodog for 100k, nbd lol", and then using it for 2 videos was weird.

Although Micheal Reeves is apparently using it for his new video.

Seeing the OTV group just going "yeah we just bought a robodog for 100k, nbd lol", and then using it for 2 videos was weird.

Although Micheal Reeves is apparently using it for his new video.
Even weirder is seeing people like Danny Duncan (still a good guy), or NELK (these guys are pure animals) earn millions through merch. They don't even have ads on YT as they use copyrighted music the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom