Me in a chatroom

There is one political party in my country that is totally insane, they want to allow sex at the age of 14, with any other age...

Mave said:
There is one political party in my country that is totally insane, they want to allow sex at the age of 14, with any other age...

14 is too young. 17 I think would be good :tongue:

According to south park there is no "right" time to fuck, its when "you're ready"
LOL

What's illegal? Having forced sex with anyone is illegal. Having sex with a 14-year-old or older partner while you're 18+ yourself is legal. Being pregnant at age 15 is legal as well, in every country.

In Belgium it's illegal if one of the people is -16 even if it isn't forced.

Andre said:
What's illegal? Having forced sex with anyone is illegal. Having sex with a 14-year-old or older partner while you're 18+ yourself is legal. Being pregnant at age 15 is legal as well, in every country.

There is also a provision called the 5 year peer group provision, which means that youth aged 14 or 15 will be able to consent to sex with partners who are no more than 5 years older than themselves.

Interesting. However, when you said 18+, I think you mean literally any age over 18, such as 30, which would be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom