MaveMixes

Scrambled together 13 Tech House tracks released in December I liked for the January Tech House mix.
Will mix tonight or tomorrow before work (fortunately we do not have any neighbors at the moment)

God damn, looks like almost no descent Deep House tracks were released in December or January.. I'm struggling to compile of list of songs for my February 2019 Deep House mix.

Uploading the Deep House mix I finished mixing just now!
Now the real challenge begins: selecting and mixing a February Tech House mix... before the end of February.

Although my old MaveMixes youtube channel has only drum and bass mixes, I'm going to start uploading my current (Techno/Deep House/Tech House) mixes there. It's a shame letting those +1K subscribers going to waste.
Hopefully the existing subs won't mind too much.

Certainly felt weird uploading on the MaveMixes youtube channel after 4 years

LVD08je.png

The March Tech House mix will be mixed tonight or tomorrow evening. :afro: (will feature only songs released Jan-Feb 2019)
Also thinking about making a "Best of 2018 Tech House mix", even though it's already Marcy. Better late than never, right?

Tech House Trouble #002 tracklist is almost complete, need 3 more songs!

First Twitch mix went pretty good! Just a shame I forgot to enable Twitch to auto-record and upload shows...
Lesson learned!

Live set on the terrace is postponed to tomorrow later afternoon (I'm thinking 4-5PM or something).

Thanks for tuning in @Stybar and @GPow69
Mix can be re-watched/listened here:

Will upload to Mixcloud tomorrow.

Apparently this video is now gone because twitch automatically removes your uploads after 30 days?
I wish I had known that in advance..

EDIT:

Recordings get removed after 14 days for non-paying members, 60 days for paying members. Crap.

3t7ZK09.png

Hmm, I thought VODs are kept longer? I hear some people say they have years worth of VODs, but maybe that's only for partners?

Hmm, I thought VODs are kept longer? I hear some people say they have years worth of VODs, but maybe that's only for partners?
Guess it's indeed only for partners. Which I had known beforehand, I could have at least downloaded the video.

Back
Top Bottom