Marvel’s The Defenders | Official Trailer

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator

Looks neat.
Also the first time I heard a Nirvana song being used in a trailer.. fits perfectly.

It does look interesting. But I really should watch the original series before this.

Stybar said:
It does look interesting. But I really should watch the original series before this.
You mean Jessica Jones? Or are there more? The Marvel universe is too damn confusing...

Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil and it's spinoff The Punisher (which isn't out yet, but I'm very interested in).

There's also Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the upcoming Inhumans which aren't part of Netflix's universe, but ties into the cinematic universe.

Just be fucking glad that they couldn't get their hands back on the X-Men universe, because that's a whole new level of complicated. They fuck around with amnesia, mind-control, time-travel, multiverses, cosmic entities,... The 7 or 8 movies they already produced barely scratch the surface.

Stybar said:
Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil and it's spinoff The Punisher (which isn't out yet, but I'm very interested in).

There's also Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the upcoming Inhumans which aren't part of Netflix's universe, but ties into the cinematic universe.

Just be fucking glad that they couldn't get their hands back on the X-Men universe, because that's a whole new level of complicated. They fuck around with amnesia, mind-control, time-travel, multiverses, cosmic entities,... The 7 or 8 movies they already produced barely scratch the surface.

Thanks for the info, I also googled around a bit and this infographic seemed to give a pretty good overview:

mRUHiYv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom