GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
shiznit said:
I wish you could "like" comments on TMS :biggrin:
INDEED !!!

I agree with this.
Would be cool :biggrin:. But then no one could quote-spam again. xD

That's a good thing ;_;

It'd be awesome if it said who liked it as well, sorta like the facebook one, so you could see that all these people who liked but didn't reply still saw the content

GPow69 said:
Aman1238 said:
GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
shiznit said:
I wish you could "like" comments on TMS :biggrin:
INDEED !!!

This would be cool indeed, but unfortunately this isn't possible atm D:
I agree with this.
Would be cool :biggrin:. But then no one could quote-spam again. xD

That's a good thing ;_;

It'd be awesome if it said who liked it as well, sorta like the facebook one, so you could see that all these people who liked but didn't reply still saw the content

I did suggest a plugin like a "Thanks" button to every reply (name of those who thanked could be seen) a while ago... ;_;

Fries said:
You could just give cookies :tongue:

Nobody really notices when they get a cookie though.. And posting just to say you gave someone a cookie is also pointless in my opinion

MiRc34 said:
I did suggest a plugin like a "Thanks" button to every reply (name of those who thanked could be seen) a while ago... ;_;

If we could get that plugin and somehow change 'thanks' to 'like' or something then that'd be great :tongue:

ThePro said:
Maybe a facebook ''like'' button on each post?

But not everybody uses/has facebook here, and our names are different on facebook and...

That's not even close to good.. That only shows up on Google search results, we want a thing that says "4 people liked this post" or whatever at the bottom of a post on the forums, and a like button somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom