Knife guide

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
GtZflRZ.png

Chef's knife, ftw. I use that thing to cut everything. Meat, vegetables, butter, I even peel apples with it, if I need them for a dish.

Truly a versatile tool.

Chef's knife, ftw. I use that thing to cut everything. Meat, vegetables, butter, I even peel apples with it, if I need them for a dish.

Truly a versatile tool.
I only use bread and paring knives.. should acquire some more.
I'm also willing to bet that most accidents happen with the bread knife, I've just seen too many people injure themselves with that one.

I only use bread and paring knives.. should acquire some more.
I'm also willing to bet that most accidents happen with the bread knife, I've just seen too many people injure themselves with that one.
Actually, most accidents happen with dull knives... If you're getting a new knife, get a good one. Better knives aren't necessarily sharper than others, but they stay sharp for far longer. And if the grip is good, you'll have less chance of slipping.

Get a good knife.

Actually, most accidents happen with dull knives... If you're getting a new knife, get a good one. Better knives aren't necessarily sharper than others, but they stay sharp for far longer. And if the grip is good, you'll have less chance of slipping.

Get a good knife.

Back
Top Bottom