Just Cause 2 Multiplayer?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Anyone from the forum playing/played this?
Curious about your experiences, might start exploring the MP mod after my exams.

Saw a bit from here and looked interesting:

5MkfZKBH1LM[/media]]

RockStar248 said:
I play this. It's very good if you have the right server :)
If you know a server we can all get together on, I'm all for it!
Seconded. It's great fun, as long as you can find the right server.
I played a server with 3 other players, and no free market. You started out with a pistol, and the only way to get money and buy better guns, was to kill other players. See the point?
Free market is more fun, chaos-wise.

Stybar said:
RockStar248 said:
I play this. It's very good if you have the right server :)
If you know a server we can all get together on, I'm all for it!
Seconded. It's great fun, as long as you can find the right server.
I played a server with 3 other players, and no free market. You started out with a pistol, and the only way to get money and buy better guns, was to kill other players. See the point?
Free market is more fun, chaos-wise.
Agreed. I would usually play on Nerd³'s server and spawn in a boat then boost and fly into the sky and get stuck :')

My experience so far: Insanely fun BUT either there's a ton of lag, or some players are godmode or it's really hard to kill someone fast.

The game has an incredible amount of potential and I played it in the beta, but now that it's released my GFX can't handle it anymore as I had to get a replacement :(

Panki said:
The game has an incredible amount of potential and I played it in the beta, but now that it's released my GFX can't handle it anymore as I had to get a replacement :(
Damnit man save up for a new one D:

So what are you guys' favourite servers?

I usually play on that Nerd's Fan server because that's where most people are.

Panki said:
If your current one is cheap and you can SLI/CrossFire, buy another one of them. Or just get a new up-to-date one, your choice >_<

Mave said:

Nerd's server lol :)

RockStar248 said:
Panki said:
If your current one is cheap and you can SLI/CrossFire, buy another one of them. Or just get a new up-to-date one, your choice >_<

Mave said:

Nerd's server lol :)

Question then: Is it just me or is it really hard to kill someone? I roll up on someone with that tank-like vehicle and keep right-clicking on a player and he just won't die.

iZN said:
I do play it, at Nerdcubbed Fan's server. My nick is same. :biggrin:
Mave said:
Question then: Is it just me or is it really hard to kill someone? I roll up on someone with that tank-like vehicle and keep right-clicking on a player and he just won't die.
Would you perhaps know the answer to this question?

Mave said:
Mauri said:
novokyiv said:
Free and on Steam, huh? The winning combo.

Well you need Just Cause 2 itself to get it work, so not so free.

Woops yeah forgot to mention that..

But how much is it these days? It's not gonna cost 30 bucks, and in sales it can drop to around 5.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Mauri said:
novokyiv said:
Free and on Steam, huh? The winning combo.

Well you need Just Cause 2 itself to get it work, so not so free.

Woops yeah forgot to mention that..

But how much is it these days? It's not gonna cost 30 bucks, and in sales it can drop to around 5.

Right now it's 15€, better wait for sales.

Back
Top Bottom