If you thought your life sucked.....

Tj

Greetings Tim, my boyfriend,

I love you to death Tim but you're driving me up the fucking wall.

You make situations out to be bigger than they really are, and I hate it.

The excessive pda needs to stop. I'm all for giving affection, but when it's around your parents I don't want you hanging all over me.

When we're kissing during sex you really need to NOT come at me with your mouth wide open and your tongue all over the place. It's a huge turn off.

Sometimes I wish I had stuck to girls.

Hey Some b!tch,

So this b!tch at a bar walks up to me and is all like "OMG how the f*ck can you cheat on my f*cking friend you f*cking g@y a$$ hole!" And she punched me in my f*cking balls then pepper sprayed me. Later that night still at the bar pissed off the b!tch came up to me and apologized for mistaking me for some other dude.

God, what a slow minded c*nt!

Greetings the small child that hides in the cloathing store pants,

ok i was walking into a cloathing store to get some new pants because i just ripped my pants in half at work and i needed a new pair and i am going through the pants that are hanging up on this circular rack and i am just parting the pants and all of a sudden this kid jumps out and is running away from another little kid as he does this my arm catches on one of the cloathes hangers and rips my arm from my elbow to my wrist and it hits an artery so i look at the cut and i am watching it bleed. soon i realize that i need to get help so just as i start running i pass out and fall on the ground from loss of blood and luckily there is a staff member that knows how to treat a situation like this and puts a clothe over my arm to slow down the bleeding until the medics get here and then the next thing i know i wake up in a hospital with 55 stitches in my arm and a massive medical bill in front of me.

after getting the bandages all on i leave the hospital and two days later i see the kid walking down the street with an ice cream cone so i get out of my car run up to him grab his ice cream cone and through it against the ground and grab his head and slam it against my knee and then he is knocked out and his freind runs up and starts crying and i pick him up and dropkick him in the balls.

a shop keeper sees and calls the cops and i was charged with two counts of assault and went to jail.
i just got out and i am pissed.

Hey Video guys,
I french kissed a dog whilst drunk at a party. I also fingered it for a joke. The whole thing is on camera and people are threatening to upload.
I fucking embarressed and so angry that I cant do anything to stop it...

Greetings dog,

I trod in dogshit earlier. now I have to wash my shoes.

stupid dog.

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

there was a pic of that last one

19xybn.jpg

right on, i have a title now, and yay to the fact the "fuck" is an acceptable word here

Tj said:
right on, i have a title now, and yay to the fact the "fuck" is an acceptable word here
Lol TJ's all happy that a cuss word is now allowed.
I'm a bit glad too, But i've never used the word once in the forums =P

Tj said:
and yay to the fact the "fuck" is an acceptable word here

I Think everyone here has used words like that. Maybe not on the forums, but somewhere :tongue:

We aren't a bunch of babies after all..

[m=aibmozeZ]This topic is beng Fucking locked[/m]
[me=Zezombia]pretends he's still able to lock topics.[/me]

Back
Top Bottom