I changed my opinion about Elon Musk today

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I always thought Elon was a pretty cool guy: selfmade billionaire, innovative ideas, and a rather intelligent human being. (and the last few years a renowned "memelord")

Then today I saw this tweet:

Aoibvhw.png

Yup, that's Elon Musk pretty much saying that we should stop quarantining against Covid-19.

Now I know what you're thinking.. "Okay he tweets something dumb, doesn't mean the guy is all bad." Well...

Then I found out he got his "starting money" from his family who... got rich by exploiting slave labour in Apartheid mineral mines.

Zvx76NC.png

However, you don't choose your own family, and as you can see from the tweet above, he despises his father now.

And THEN I discovered he hooked up with Amber Heard while she was 1 month married to Johnny Depp.
That sealed the deal for me.

SGMXJLj.png

So.. just wanted to shine some light upon the fact that Elon Musk might not be the cool and awesome guy you think he is. Just my two cents.

Yeah, that quarantine tweet was really out of line.

And the Amber Heard thing... I mean, that makes her as much of a bitch as well, but we were already aware of that one.

Yeah, that quarantine tweet was really out of line.

And the Amber Heard thing... I mean, that makes her as much of a bitch as well, but we were already aware of that one.
It takes two to cheat though.
The excuse "I didn't know this woman was married!!" can obviously not be used.

Can someone please restart Elon? I think his brain short circuited.

1588358209854.png

Back
Top Bottom