TMS How Charlie Chaplin faked this stunt

If you're interested in these types of things, behind the camera tricks and such, go check out Corridor Crew on youtube. They're the second channel of a talented group of VFX artists, and they have entire videos reacting to and explaining CGI in popular movies/series. They also do the same with stunts, and there are even some videos of them explaining how they did some of the videos on their main channel.

If you're interested in these types of things, behind the camera tricks and such, go check out Corridor Crew on youtube. They're the second channel of a talented group of VFX artists, and they have entire videos reacting to and explaining CGI in popular movies/series. They also do the same with stunts, and there are even some videos of them explaining how they did some of the videos on their main channel.
Cheers, I believe I saw one of their videos where they fixed a movie with The Rock that had laughably bad CGI.

Edit:

They're also the people behind the "Bosstown Dynamics" videos, which have tricked multiple people into believe that it's real.

Must be really fun to be that good at CGI. And yet I still wonder why CGI nowadays always feels fake and never real. Jurassic Park's CGI looks better than most modern CGI filled movies.

That's because it isn't CGI :) The T-Rex was a real prop.

Funnily enough, one of the guys on Corridor actually did a TED talk about why CGI feels fake.

That's because it isn't CGI :) The T-Rex was a real prop.

Funnily enough, one of the guys on Corridor actually did a TED talk about why CGI feels fake.
Sadly I couldn't find the TED talk, but I did find this:

Yeah, that is the TED talk, just with visuals :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom