Home cinema

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
HomeCinema.jpg

Yes, but a single push is enough to topple them. I don't mean topple them as in the whole thing falls over like a domino, but it might break in the middle, collapsing into two parts.

Fries said:
I doubt a dog is strong enough to though
Have you ever had a dog? My dog is strong enough to move my couch, and strong enough to topple me when he seems something interesting during a walk.

Well first of all it depends on the dog :tongue:

Also, each of those blocks weighs around 30 Lbs or so (13Kg). Plus the weight of the couch which looks to be evenly distributed on 5 blocks on both the front and the back. That's a lot of weight with the force pointing straight downward.

I was wrong to generalize and just say 'a dawg' since a big dog could, but I was talking about a dog that could fit in the holes and move around (see The ThreeOfHearts's comment)

I doubt that a dog that can fit in the holes and roll around could do anything to seriously mess up the couches and harm itself.

Fries said:
Well first of all it depends on the dog :tongue:

Also, each of those blocks weighs around 30 Lbs or so (13Kg). Plus the weight of the couch which looks to be evenly distributed on 5 blocks on both the front and the back. That's a lot of weight with the force pointing straight downward.

I was wrong to generalize and just say 'a dawg' since a big dog could, but I was talking about a dog that could fit in the holes and move around (see The ThreeOfHearts's comment)

I doubt that a dog that can fit in the holes and roll around could do anything to seriously mess up the couches and harm itself.

Of course, I was generalizing too. When I think of a dog, I think of my dog, a big, 20 kilo weighing hunk of energy :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom