Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A renowned leaker "The Preacher" on GTA forums posted this in the GTA 6 speculation thread:

R6r8KQq.png

March announcement
September release date
July delay announcement
December revised release
November another delay announcement
March 2021 actual release

GTAVI.com also no longer redirects to Rockstar Games and was updated yesterday:

spPd02L.png

Bare in mind that The Preacher successfully leaked RDR2 before it was announced. (and that's probably the only reasons the forum admins haven't banned him yet)

Dude even predicts the delays and new announcement days.

He's either a dev at R* who likes to make some insanely convoluted puzzles, or he's just blowing out of his ass.

Dude even predicts the delays and new announcement days.

He's either a dev at R* who likes to make some insanely convoluted puzzles, or he's just blowing out of his ass.

The 25th might be far-fetched, but he did mention March. If we get no announcement before April then he's full of shit.
I know chances are slim but I'm still hoping for an announcement today, tomorrow or Tuesday. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday seems unlikely)

Fuck.
GTAVI.com is owned by Rockstar, GTA6 however is not..
I can't see them announcing GTA VI, while some scumbag fills the GTA6.com website with ads and reeks in some fat dough...

Note that the 25th was never explicitly said by The Preacher.
So it is very possible that we don't get anything today, and the announcement is 3PM on the 26th, 30th, or 31st.

And of course nothing happened.. Sigh.
Let's hope (but not too much) that something does happen before the end of the month.

We've got another possible leaker claiming he's gonna post a GTA VI screenshot later today:

Of course this could be just another troll, but.. he did also tweet this image (0 reverse image search results)

6MJGymB.jpg

Artwork is from a Rockstar Games artist called Stephen Bliss
His portfolio: http://www.stephenbliss.com/rockstar-games

I mean, that picture means nothing, of course. Just that he took the photo himself.

March is still 5 days long, so we'll just have to wait, I suppose.

I mean, that picture means nothing, of course. Just that he took the photo himself.

March is still 5 days long, so we'll just have to wait, I suppose.
One thing is sure. If March ends and we hear nothing, The Preacher is so getting banned from gtaforums.

Took this from the GTA Vice City 10 year anniversary video. Hopefully we'll see this again today or Tuesday.

qNUzUZN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom