Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Post-Announcement)

I do wonder how they will deal with the map "border". Bermuda triangle angle would be a nice touch.
 
I already have a launch party planned with my brothers but if it's going to be midnight I think I'll just play it a bit myself and plan the party on Friday evening, my body is too old to game at midnight hahaha
It's gonna be just me, I'll get together with friends once online releases. But for singleplayer I want to enjoy it by myself first.

In GTA V I think you just end up not moving forwards anymore? Not sure
Plane/Helicopter: Engine breaks down and makes you crash into the water
Boat: Engine dies and shark spawns which attacks you
 
GTA VI Online releasing in 2027?
Honestly the later the better, full attention to singleplayer first please.

Twitch CEO Dan Clancy mentions GTA 6 Online being released in 2027 via Bloomberg article:

1789729189486.webp
 
I mean, I would really want an online mode at some point, but I'd rather have them take their time for it and nail it. I still am strongly hoping for a co-op online mode for the story mode as well.
 
Just speculation/"I cannot wait for this game anymore" post, was watching the Extended Look for the zillionth time...

Seems like there's a lot of buildings with helipads in Vice City and if you look at the second screenshot you can see they are actually even in use (this is switching from Lucia to Jason while she is basejumping). I'm guessing it will be the same for airplanes, makes me wonder if you can hop on an airplane and use it as a taxi to go across the map.
1790609019995.webp
1790609076059.webp


People are waiting for a bus stop, love to see this kind of immersion. I'm just wondering whether you know where you'll be heading if you hop on a bus. 😆
1790609269198.webp


Love the way NPCs are reacting to situations, like this guy close to the left wall who's turning around to see what's happening.
1790609460370.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1790609915505.webp
    1790609915505.webp
    243.3 KB · Views: 4
I hadn't even noticed the amount of helipads yet, but you're right.
And yeah, I also hope that we're gonna be able to take a plane, train, boat, bus to your destination.

One thing's for sure; we're gonna be blown away by the amount of detail in 1,5 months.
 
I must say, my expectations for this game are very high, and I'm expecting to be able to take the bus etc. But if there's commercial airlines, literally taking people from one place to another, and with some sort of functioning airport (we already saw the inside of an airport in the extended look!) , then my expectations are exceeded. This would be so next level.

EDIT: okay I just checked that extended look again and I'm so frikkin' hyped XD
 
Was looking at a video about the airport and the guy is talking about non-localized weather, this is so cool when you're flying. I think it also was in RDR2 but transport there is so slow you could barely notice it really

 
Back
Top Bottom