GTA V "Michael. Franklin. Trevor." Trailer Analysis

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I'm going to use this topic to gather everything I can find out about V from the trailer.

Cars are being blown back by the jet's engines

8Sd3ivV.jpg

dP5HHEw.jpg

OG Loc is back (or reference to SA)

8c7rwRb.jpg

Car trailers!

sZX5k9r.jpg

The Lost (bike gang from IV) will be back (or just an IV reference)

TI0zO6J.jpg

The desert is going to be awesome, just look at it!

syoiPhj.jpg

Grove Street 4 life tag

sWIyFuD.jpg

Realistic gun blowback

ml4fSqS.jpg

Possible weapon customization?

uorGGPr.jpg

Silencer
tnry9ei.png

Exit wounds

ALpB6g8.png

Custom license plates

UaZizpE.jpg

Destructible Environment? (could be cut-scene only though)

2zaJWHl.jpg

"The beer that brought the forest down" is back.

0oCHLOS.jpg

More to follow.

Is Franklin's street the street where CJ's first girlfriend (forget her name) lived? Long time since I played SA, but when I look at the first pic, it reminds me of that street.

Stybar said:
Is Franklin's street the street where CJ's first girlfriend (forget her name) lived? Long time since I played SA, but when I look at the first pic, it reminds me of that street.
Could be, but we can't now for sure until the actual games comes out unfortunately..

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Could be, but we can't now for sure until the actual games comes out unfortunately..
Indeed. I just hope it's the same insane shit as SA, instead of the more serious play of GTA IV. I want to jump over people, run them down and kill everyone with a goddamn dildo, not fight the russian mob.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Indeed. I just hope it's the same insane shit as SA, instead of the more serious play of GTA IV. I want to jump over people, run them down and kill everyone with a goddamn dildo, not fight the russian mob.
Something tells me this is why you love Saints Row so much :tongue:

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Something tells me this is why you love Saints Row so much :tongue:
Probably, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom