GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

luggi said:
Anyone still playing :< ?

I lost all interest because of my weak PC. Not being able to get smooth performance, no matter what settings, pisses me off. Also constant crashing and all that stuff.

luggi said:
Anyone still playing :< ?
I'm not really playing anymore... Once in a while, maybe, but not often

I am luggi, but do I have you on steam yet?

Username: maveee_

Trailer for new update is here

Looks pretty cool.

Man, every session I've been has a cheater causing trouble. Though it's funny to see some people begging for these modders to drop money.

Mauri said:
Man, every session I've been has a cheater causing trouble. Though it's funny to see some people begging for these modders to drop money.
I stopped playing a few months ago, will start again once R* deals with these hackers once and for all.

HOLY SHIT

The new update looks FANTASTIC, going to work at 7 tomorrow just so I can enjoy the game for a few hours at home :T

So guys, this update is AMAZING. Went home yesterday and really enjoyed doing these races for like 3 hours in a row.
This could be a standalone game. Good job R*.

Comparing to previous huge updates this definitely is the best one yet.

Mauri said:
Comparing to previous huge updates this definitely is the best one yet.
These races are what I always wanted in samp.
The rammers need to die though.

7wG1PfQ.jpg

Tzh1SJa.jpg

eYEtyiR.jpg

u22svRR.jpg

Damn you are good. I always end up 4th-6th place.

Mauri said:
Damn you are good. I always end up 4th-6th place.
The trick is to stay behind at first, let the rammers ram eachother in front of you.
And I never win the bike races, don't know what I'm doing wrong.. Maybe you're supposed to use the handbrake with a bike?

That's what I do as well, I guess I'm just not good enough yet.

Also fuck rammers. Custom cars enabled is terrible as well, as I'm always poor as shit ingame so I will never get super fast cars.

Can't wait to get home Friday and play the new races :3

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52644/play-5-new-gta-online-cunning-stunts-races-today-new

HTML:
<div style='position:relative;padding-bottom:calc(100% / 1.75)'><iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/ElderlyAlarmingAssassinbug' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;' allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

I finally gave in and bought the 2,2 million bike along the 200k outfit,,, no regrets,

xaHa0Go.jpg

uUXVBuu.jpg

4I6nDuJ.jpg

OPsy1sl.jpg

Hlf2v4T.jpg

I'm sorry, did you say 2,2 FUCKING MILLION for that bike?? Fuck that. Fuck that all the way. Nuh-uh, no way.

Stybar said:
I'm sorry, did you say 2,2 FUCKING MILLION for that bike?? Fuck that. Fuck that all the way. Nuh-uh, no way.
If you like racing it doesn't take ages to get that money actually. Combine that with a few heists and adversary modes and you'll have this money in 2 days :3

Mave said:
Stybar said:
If you like racing it doesn't take ages to get that money actually. Combine that with a few heists and adversary modes and you'll have this money in 2 days :3
That sound suspiciously like hard work. No way.

Meanwhile I'm super happy with the car I bought with the random 250k I got for free from GTA. I've two cars now ::3:

lextoc said:
Meanwhile I'm super happy with the car I bought with the random 250k I got for free from GTA. I've two cars now ::3:
Are we friends on Steam yet? I love messing around and making money in GTA: O, and am usually online during the weekend, so you can always hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom