General chit-chat

It's a sad day.

5rDW021.png

Youtube really shot itself in the foot.
Videos can now be demonitized if there are a lot of "bad comments". Combine this new rule with 4chan and YouTube will become demonitized entirely.

flR6J5g.jpg

What could possibly go wrong? I am going to enjoy watching this shitshow.

Looks like h3h3 is losing all credibility after being convinced the one-sided, documentary about MJ being a child molester is the truth:

Check all the replies to that tweet.

Last edited:
Yeah, the subreddit is blowing up as well.
I don't know why, he's just stating how he sees it.

Yeah, the subreddit is blowing up as well.
I don't know why, he's just stating how he sees it.
The problem is that he now has the same mentality as in example flat earth believers; not taking any feedback seriously and shoots them down immediately/being ignorant. Also acts like he knows everything now just because he watched the documentaries.

Like this person said

The problem is that he now has the same mentality as in example flat earth believers; not taking any feedback seriously and shoots them down immediately/being ignorant. Also acts like he knows everything now just because he watched the documentaries.

Like this person said

Exactly, a bit disappointed in h3h3, I used to really like Ethan.

Looks like reddit banned all gory subreddits alongside /r/watchpeopledie because of the NZ shooting video.
Not stuff I enjoy watching, but the bans are sure to generate some outrage.

I mean, obligatory "Reddit mods are ghey" comment, but I kinda get their point of view. The media is scouring every single fucking thing they can think of, and that includes the internet, seeing as the guy livestreamed the entire thing.
All sites are going into full defense mode, so that "reporters" don't find stuff like /r/watchpeopledie or /r/imgoingtohellforthis.

Can you imagine? Some shitty "reporter" finds /r/imgoingtohellforthis, doesn't understand that particular sort of humor, writes a piece about how they're all a bunch of racists, and how reddit is promoting racism, stuff like that. Imagine the PR nightmare that would be for Reddit...

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, if they write it, people believe it.

I mean, obligatory "Reddit mods are ghey" comment, but I kinda get their point of view. The media is scouring every single fucking thing they can think of, and that includes the internet, seeing as the guy livestreamed the entire thing.
All sites are going into full defense mode, so that "reporters" don't find stuff like /r/watchpeopledie or /r/imgoingtohellforthis.

Can you imagine? Some shitty "reporter" finds /r/imgoingtohellforthis, doesn't understand that particular sort of humor, writes a piece about how they're all a bunch of racists, and how reddit is promoting racism, stuff like that. Imagine the PR nightmare that would be for Reddit...

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, if they write it, people believe it.

I understand what you're saying but imo they should have just put the subreddits on forced private mode for x amount of time, not straight out ban them.

This is the third/fourth time this shit happens on reddit? They always first allow it, then it gets media attention, and then they ban the subreddits/mods. (/r/thefappening, /r/jailbait, /r/creepyshots,..) I believe they should either disallow these from the start, or always allow them. (not that I am a fan of any of those subreddits)

Well, shit like /r/jailbait, I can follow. It's underage girls, that's not only very controversial, it's just downright illegal. Same with /r/creepyshots, I suppose.

There even was a short "riot" over on /r/animemes, after one of the mods got a permaban for posting loli content (not even 18+, it was pretty PG).

Well, shit like /r/jailbait, I can follow. It's underage girls, that's not only very controversial, it's just downright illegal. Same with /r/creepyshots, I suppose.

There even was a short "riot" over on /r/animemes, after one of the mods got a permaban for posting loli content (not even 18+, it was pretty PG).
Of course, but I remember /r/jailbait having millions of subs before the admins took action. Hard to believe it stayed under their radar for so long. They need site-wide rules for content that is never acceptable and endorse these.
And what I said earlier: if something is semi-controversial during a period of time (the NZ terrorist video right now), lock these subs for x amount of time, but don't straight out ban them.
True free speech never really exists on the internet and for a good reason: there are some fucked up people. (maybe sites like 8chan come the closest to free speech, but then again it's the scum of the internet that lives there)

They need site-wide rules for content that is never acceptable and endorse these.

There are! But the problem is that the interpretation of those rules is purely subjective, based on the admin's decisions.

I FINALLY did it and ordered myself Samsung 1TB 860 QVO! In the end I decided to go for 1TB, just for general convenience. :biggrin:

Getting excited already!

I FINALLY did it and ordered myself Samsung 1TB 860 QVO! In the end I decided to go for 1TB, just for general convenience. :biggrin:

Getting excited already!
Congrats! Welcome to the world of quiet and blisteringly fast drives! You'll never want a HDD again :laugh:

Aw man, I don't I will get it until next week, feels bad man D:
It is a shitty feeling. Ordering and paying someting online and having to wait multiple days, especially when it's electronics. (I had to wait WEEKS for my speakers)

Can we talk about article 13? It seems to be threatening the free internet as we all now know it..
Apparently today is blackout day.. woops, didn't hear about it anywhere: https://www.blackout21.eu/en/

Back
Top Bottom