General chit-chat

Do what I do, watch it at work when you have to do pretty boring stuff.
I had to convert some tests, so I watched an hour or so.

Do what I do, watch it at work when you have to do pretty boring stuff.
I had to convert some tests, so I watched an hour or so.
Yeah although I would be equally productive I'm not gonna do this at work, when people want to ask me something and they see I'm watching an 8 hour youtube video..

Just minimize it? Most of it is perfectly fine with only audio.

I doubt it too. Maybe if it dries fully? I mean, it's never been turned on, right?

Oh god you scared me with "RIP May", but you were just talking about Theresa May. :biggrin:

Opinions on the new 911 design? I like the LED strip that goes all the way around the back, gives it a nice round ass like Chris Harris says here at 9:11 (not joking)

I like it. Although the problem is that when the spoiler goes up, it just looks surprised.

I like it. Although the problem is that when the spoiler goes up, it just looks surprised.
Yeah I don’t really like the spoiler up look either..
However I also wasn't a fan of the 2015 911's raised spoiler:

9rYELz8.jpg

Yeah, but with the old model it doesn't look... out of place. Especially from that angle, it looks as if that is the default setting. With the new model, it looks off.

Discovered paymoneyWubby today, goddamn this guy is funny.
Also this episode has some pretty weird shit in it.

Twitch:

Last edited:
Man, temperatures in Chicago are expected to drop as low as -50 degrees Celsius (-27 now). That's absolutely crazy.
Meanwhile the US president tweets this crap :laugh:

Screenshot in case the tweet gets deleted:

ZHQA9sv.png

Toying around with a Discord bot, it can send a message when a new thread is created, it can also link usergroups from the forum to the appropriate group on Discord :ninja:

Toying around with a Discord bot, it can send a message when a new thread is created, it can also link usergroups from the forum to the appropriate group on Discord :ninja:
And this is a test to see if replies end up in #forum-posts

Back
Top Bottom