Game of Thrones [2011-2019]

Steve Hofstetter is a stand up comic, and his youtube channel is hilarious. He mostly posts videos where he tears into hecklers, though.
You certainly weren't kidding. I sorted his videos on popularity and all results are heckler videos.

ElR0PDY.png

Yeah, Avatar is by far one of the best series out there. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly suggest it. It's on Netflix for the US, and Belgium, but I'm not sure about the rest of Europe...

Yeah, Avatar is by far one of the best series out there. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly suggest it. It's on Netflix for the US, and Belgium, but I'm not sure about the rest of Europe...
I'm afraid to say I still haven't. It's on my list somewhere though..

Man, I was gonna post a reply on how Dungeons and Dragons is fucking awesome, not dumb.

I then realized that D&D refers to the showrunners, not the tabletop RPG.

Man, I was gonna post a reply on how Dungeons and Dragons is fucking awesome, not dumb.

I then realized that D&D refers to the showrunners, not the tabletop RPG.

One tabletop game I'm too scared to try. I heard planning alone takes several hours.

One tabletop game I'm too scared to try. I heard planning alone takes several hours.
I mean, I've been running an RPG with some colleagues before everything shut down, and that was pretty laid back without much planning.
The biggest problem is setting a date that everyone can join in on. Although with quarantine going on, getting into an online group should be easier.

I mean, I've been running an RPG with some colleagues before everything shut down, and that was pretty laid back without much planning.
The biggest problem is setting a date that everyone can join in on. Although with quarantine going on, getting into an online group should be easier. There are online D&D group finder discords, I believe.

Remember when Sam found the Horn of Joramun for some fucking reason?
And it was never mentioned again.

V0i4Dom.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom