Game of Thrones [2011-2019]

Where's it gonna drop tho? Amazon, Netflix?
LzhNyCW.jpg

S08E01 was released today (aired yesterday in the US, now available on your preferred bay)

The episode certainly didn't disappoint!

Jamie's look as he recognized Bran was priceless.
Lord Umber nailed to the meat wheel on the wall was a little creepy.. and then the screaming began and it went FULL HORROR.
Tormund yelling "I've always had blue eyes!" was pretty funny.

I loved seeing all the characters back together, especially the Arya and Jon reunion was beautiful to see.

S08E01 was released today (aired yesterday in the US, now available on your preferred bay)

The fun part about not caring that much about GoT, is that I can read spoilers with impunity, and use it shut up annoying people. A co-worker has been annoying people since Monday with fake spoilers (y'know, "Jon dies", "Arya bangs Bran", shit like that), so I told him that if he keeps it up, I'll drop real spoilers on him.
May be a dick move, but it shut him the hell up.

The fun part about not caring that much about GoT, is that I can read spoilers with impunity, and use it shut up annoying people. A co-worker has been annoying people since Monday with fake spoilers (y'know, "Jon dies", "Arya bangs Bran", shit like that), so I told him that if he keeps it up, I'll drop real spoilers on him.
May be a dick move, but it shut him the hell up.
Genius, next time he does it drop a fake one that he will really hate.

Some interesting details that you might have missed on your first watch of S08E01

These look a bit similar...

5ysjgsD.jpg

Possible foreshadowing? (Cersei dying in fire?)

m3Cg397.jpg

Absolutely loved S08E02.

Seeing even more characters arrive in Winterfell and being happy to be reunited is what made this episode so wholesome.

Looks like shit's about to go down in S08E03 (or possibly they'll stretch it to S08E04

D3FmPmb.png

eyvldNI.png

It was funny to see Google trends immediately shot up on the query "Maisey Williams age".

It was funny to see Google trends immediately shot up on the query "Maisey Williams age".
Do people honestly think HBO would show her semi-naked if she wasn't an adult.. ffs people. There has been some fucked up shit in GoT, this wasn't one.

I hope this won't happen but;

They're going to hide the important people down in the crypts. Crypts are full of dead people. The army of the night king can turn dead people into soldiers...

What a blunder in S08E04. Someone left their Starbucks cup on the table and it somehow ended up in the final edit.

axpmTeX.jpg

I mean, that's just amateur hour. Can't believe they missed it.

Back
Top Bottom