Rotten Tomatoes 95/100

Metacritic 80/100

Trailer

Details

Creators: David Benioff, D.B. Weiss
Stars: Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington
Released Seasons: 7
Average Episode Length: 57min
Description: Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years.
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW
Proceed with caution. Rule of thumb is only scroll down if you've watched every released episode so far.

Last edited:
Re: Game Of Thrones

SPOILER:
EVERYBODY DIES

Seriously, GF likes it, I don't. Watched a couple with her, but too much backstabbing and drama for my taste. Call me uncivilized, but I didn't like it.

Stybar said:
Seriously, GF likes it, I don't. Watched a couple with her, but too much backstabbing and drama for my taste. Call me uncivilized, but I didn't like it.
It's okay, a lot of people don't like it. Actually after the first two episodes I still didn't like it, but suddenly I was hooked.

81 days left until season 4...

With season 4 coming up, I did some research. Apparently,
EVERYBODY DIES

Stybar said:
With season 4 coming up, I did some research. Apparently,
EVERYBODY DIES
This is most likely gonna be true.

I can't wait for it to come out, also: I like how so many people die, some variation is what keeps a serie interesting ^^

lextoc said:
I can't wait for it to come out, also: I like how so many people die, some variation is what keeps a serie interesting ^^
Fair point, it's the only series I know of that actually does this :tongue:
Only 5 days left btw :biggrin:

The cast of "Game of Thrones" heads to the beach after filming in Croatia

d7XMUKM.png

^ I see the problem, you've misplaced the central sword, it only has 2 holes instead of 3

So, I forgot to tell this, but last summer I went to Dubrovnik, which is where most of King's Landing is/was/has been filmed. It's a nice city, but they're wringing every last penny out of GoT tourist. You can't walk 10 feet without either a) having someone ask you if you know "where kings landing is", b) walking into someone because it's so fucking crowded, or c) being offered a tour by a "local guide who helped film the series"

Stybar said:
So, I forgot to tell this, but last summer I went to Dubrovnik, which is where most of King's Landing is/was/has been filmed. It's a nice city, but they're wringing every last penny out of GoT tourist. You can't walk 10 feet without either a) having someone ask you if you know "where kings landing is", b) walking into someone because it's so fucking crowded, or c) being offered a tour by a "local guide who helped film the series"
Was it worth it though?

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Was it worth it though?
For me, not really, but I'm not a big fan of the show.
You can recognize some parts of the sets, but honestly, the city is a lot more impressive if you forget all about GoT and just enjoy the ancient parts. It's a beautiful city on its own.
But seriously, don't take the tours. All the info you need, you can find either in tourist info shops, online, or on free maps. Taking the tour yourself is a lot cheaper.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Was it worth it though?
You can recognize some parts of the sets, but honestly, the city is a lot more impressive if you forget all about GoT and just enjoy the ancient parts. It's a beautiful city on its own.
But seriously, don't take the tours. All the info you need, you can find either in tourist info shops, online, or on free maps. Taking the tour yourself is a lot cheaper.
Thanks for the tips.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Was it worth it though?
Thanks for the tips.
Croatia is definitely a gorgeous country. Hot as balls though.

Back
Top Bottom