France 2017

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
232,494
Location
Belgium
This night at 2AM I'll leave with Steffy for a 10 hour drive to the South of France.
Activity on the forum will drop to a really low level as we're going with some friends and have a ton of stuff planned.
I'll be back next Saturday or Sunday. Looking forward to this holiday ::3:
 
Stybar said:
Have fun Mave!
Thanks! Won't be a problem.

Managed to get here in 7h45min, and it's 948km, so drive went great. Got featured once on a highway electronic sign though "[MY LICENSE PLATE} TROP VITE!" fortunately that's only a warning.
 
Mave said:
Got featured once on a highway electronic sign though "[MY LICENSE PLATE} TROP VITE!" fortunately that's only a warning.
So, did you at least get the highscore?
 
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Got featured once on a highway electronic sign though "[MY LICENSE PLATE} TROP VITE!" fortunately that's only a warning.
So, did you at least get the highscore?
For some reason they didn't implement that feature...
 
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Got featured once on a highway electronic sign though "[MY LICENSE PLATE} TROP VITE!" fortunately that's only a warning.
So, did you at least get the highscore?
For some reason they didn't implement that feature...
And this is why the Germans won.
 
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Got featured once on a highway electronic sign though "[MY LICENSE PLATE} TROP VITE!" fortunately that's only a warning.
So, did you at least get the highscore?
For some reason they didn't implement that feature...
And this is why the Germans won.
That and the fact that every frenchman receives a white flag at birth.
 
Back
Top Bottom