F1 Discussion Formula One General Discussion

But how can they NOT cancel the Russian GP? Tons of teams' countries have sanctions imposed on Russia.
Besides the whole moral argument of course.
Very simple:
"We are not a politically charged organization, and will therefor not express any views that will offend anyone."

The cover of "we're neutral" has been abused by many a money hungry, spineless, fatcat CEO. Remember, the Olympics were held in a country that actively organized a genocide on an industrial scale.

Very simple:
"We are not a politically charged organization, and will therefor not express any views that will offend anyone."

The cover of "we're neutral" has been abused by many a money hungry, spineless, fatcat CEO. Remember, the Olympics were held in a country that actively organized a genocide on an industrial scale.
Oh man I forgot about the German Olympics. My God that was awful. The only positive thing was blacks ending up on the stage.

Oh man I forgot about the German Olympics. My God that was awful. The only positive thing was blacks ending up on the stage.
Not the Olympics I was talking about.

A bit more recent. Like, a few weeks ago.

Haas removed all Russian sponsors, it's something...

pR5xJO9.jpeg

It looks... empty? Like, I agree with the removing of the stripes, but now the car looks empty.

Time to get some other sponsers, Haas!

EDIT: lol, /r/formuladank agreed:
5vjo7e49dzj81.jpg

Last edited:
It looks... empty? Like, I agree with the removing of the stripes, but now the car looks empty.

Time to get some other sponsers, Haas!

EDIT: lol, /r/formuladank agreed:
5vjo7e49dzj81.jpg
I still kinda like the empty look. Though they will find a new sponsor without a doubt (or go bankrupt).

Even if Mazepin doesn't get banned from F1 all-together, he won't be racing at the British GP for sure.

Back
Top Bottom