For all the single player fans out there

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
KUSCHdv.jpg

Credits: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Oy0xN8

Spidey and Trevor are getting... awfully close there.

I don't like it.
Trevor grinned deviantly as he tore open the red spandex suit. Beneath him, Spider-man was panting heavily.
"D-Don't rip it too much, it's my only-Ah!"
Spider-man yelped as Trevor's hand slapped loudly against his now bare ass.
"Oh, you want me to stop now, kiddo?" He said gruffly. Another slap sounded through the train cabin. "I'm afraid we're too far gone for that, now."
Spider-Man groaned in pain, but the large bulge on the front of his suit betrayed his real feelings.
"You're mine now, you little shit," Trevor said with a rough voice. He grabbed Spider-Man's hips, and roughly pulled him back towards him. "I'm gonna have some fun with you, and there's nothing you can do."
Trevor undid his belt, and opened his pants with one hand, his other hand still keeping Spider-Man in place against his crotch.

Okay, I'm gonna stop there, this is getting graphic.

Trevor grinned deviantly as he tore open the red spandex suit. Beneath him, Spider-man was panting heavily.
"D-Don't rip it too much, it's my only-Ah!"
Spider-man yelped as Trevor's hand slapped loudly against his now bare ass.
"Oh, you want me to stop now, kiddo?" He said gruffly. Another slap sounded through the train cabin. "I'm afraid we're too far gone for that, now."
Spider-Man groaned in pain, but the large bulge on the front of his suit betrayed his real feelings.
"You're mine now, you little shit," Trevor said with a rough voice. He grabbed Spider-Man's hips, and roughly pulled him back towards him. "I'm gonna have some fun with you, and there's nothing you can do."
Trevor undid his belt, and opened his pants with one hand, his other hand still keeping Spider-Man in place against his crotch.

Okay, I'm gonna stop there, this is getting graphic.
Damnit Sty. You successfully made me feel really uncomfortable. I feel like shutting down my PC now, unfortunately I still have work to do.

Back
Top Bottom