First letter of your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
212,187
Location
Belgium
Make it a capital, without it you seem 'amateurish'

(This is only directed to people who don't already have the first letter of their username with a capital)

While I'm on the subject;

I don't understand why some people have their 'gametags' in a normal forum like this, while this forum isn't directly game-related.
 
F

[FF]TeddyBear

Guest
Mave said:
While I'm on the subject;
I don't understand why some people have their 'gametags' in a normal forum like this, while this forum isn't directly game-related.

TMS Clan ::)
 

Panki

BOFH
Messages
13,100
I don't think so.
Everyone can write his name like he wants.
And panki27 doesn't look amateurish/noobish in my eyes :dry:
 

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Messages
18,837
Location
Canada
It does to me.

Panki27 looks much better. Actually, If I was you I would ditch the 27 too :tongue:

Just Panki is good
 

FeaR

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
fear <-- looks eff'd up.

FeaR <-- :thumbsup:

EDIT: WHO'S THE BITCH EATING MY COOKIES! :angry:
 

ev0lution

Well-Known Member
Messages
161
FeaR said:
fear <-- looks eff'd up.

FeaR <-- :thumbsup:

EDIT: WHO'S THE BITCH EATING MY COOKIES! :angry:
fear = fail.
FeaR = fail.
feaR = fail.
Fear = fail.

I think Fear is just a fail word.


PS. You have no cookies, we're pre-eating them in case somebody decides to give you any. :biggrin:
 

FeaR

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
ev0lution said:
fear = fail.
FeaR = fail.
feaR = fail.
Fear = fail.

I think Fear is just a fail word.
evolution = fail.
ev0lution = fail.
Evolution = fail.
Ev0ltion = fail.


I think Evolution is just a fail word.
 

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Messages
18,837
Location
Canada
Wow Fear, within 30 minutes you went from -9 to -11 cookies 0.0


I'm not eating them btw.
 

FeaR

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
GPow69 said:
Wow Fear, within 30 minutes you went from -9 to -11 cookies 0.0


I'm not eating them btw.
I don't give a shit about some bullshit forum karma, so have at it
 
C

CreonSiper

Guest
Wow, this is just like that post before you got banned before. (Except it was directed to me)
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
212,187
Location
Belgium
Guys please threat eachother with respect.
Fear wasn't the one who started the little 'fight' in this topic.
 
F

[FF]TeddyBear

Guest
Well it all boils down to is personal interest, I mean if someone wants their name to be tom instead of Tom, then who are we to judge?
 

Snickers

Well-Known Member
Messages
206
FeaR said:
GPow69 said:
Wow Fear, within 30 minutes you went from -9 to -11 cookies 0.0


I'm not eating them btw.
I don't give a shit about some bullshit forum karma, so have at it

Take it easy man!
Remember:
karma-its-a-bitch-aint-it-demotivational-poster.jpg
 

FeaR

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Snickers said:
FeaR said:
GPow69 said:
Wow Fear, within 30 minutes you went from -9 to -11 cookies 0.0


I'm not eating them btw.
I don't give a shit about some bullshit forum karma, so have at it

Take it easy man!
Remember:
I'm an epic failure.

Uh.. do you know how lame and unnecessary that was? I said I don't care about forum karma, you retard.

At least i'm not some lame no-life fucker sitting in front of the PC refreshing the page every hour to take away some 'cookies', as some of you would like you call it.
 
C

CreonSiper

Guest
FeaR said:
Uh.. do you know how lame and unnecessary that was? I said I don't care about forum karma, you retard.

At least i'm not some lame no-life fucker sitting in front of the PC refreshing the page every hour to take away some 'cookies', as some of you would like you call it.

He's talking about REAL life karma, Not some digital karma on a forum.

Simple, You be an asshole, You get treated like an asshole. (Also, that's just an example, I'm not implying that you're one)

Now stop the fight, we can't have one clean topic for fucks sake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom