Describe your (worst) childhood nightmare

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Here's mine:

Back in 98, my parents decided that they were going to build a new house, and we had buyers for our current one, so we moved into a rented house while the new one was being build.
Now this is essential to my story because the rented house had rooms that were locked, where we couldn't go in (when I think about it now, it was probably just some personal stuff that they didn't want to move).
Anyway in my room there was a door like that, there was one more on the attic, and one in the garage.

Now my nightmare would go like this:

Nobody is home, I gather all my guts and decide to explore -what I believe it is- a hidden room. I open the door in my room, behind it is an extremely long white hall, nothing scary about it.
I decide to go in, and after about 20 meters, I notice that the corridor is starting to bend, harder and harder, after a few minutes I'm actually in some sort of circle corridor, which is weird because I didn't pass the straight corridor again, though I must have done about 4-5 circles of the circle corridor.
Suddenly I start to hear something.. voices. The corridor turns straight again, I'm hearing more and more voices, all whispering.
The sound of people is now followed by an image as the corridor turns to reveal an open space, a hospital.
I'm now inside a 1960s looking hospital, for some reason everything is white, there are no colours, there are windows but they all have been taped with white tape.
I see and hear people whispering "major crash", "many injuries", "full morgue", and more stuff like that.
Although I see the people I don't see their faces. Until now. One of the nurses looks at me and her face is the scariest clown face I have ever seen with absolutely zero emotion.
I don't yell, but for some reason the other clowns now stare at me too. They don't hurt me, they don't say anything, but they keep staring. It's like they are waiting for me to make a move. Then suddenly they all have this massive serial-killer grin on their faces.
I make a move, I run. Immediately all the clowns (around 30-40) follow me, they don't run but the walk slowly behind me. Although I'm running top speed, I'm not losing them.
As a matter of fact they're gaining distance, I now force myself to an extra energy boost and run even faster.
Something's odd, I don't know what, then I realize that the straight white corridor is now getting steep downwards, steeper and steeper, but I can't stop, these clowns are still chasing me. I realize that the corridor is starting to get extremely steep, because with every step I run, I travel a few metres.
Then before I know it the corridor is vertical, I look behind me and the clowns have dissappeard, but I am now falling hard, super hard, with nothing to hold on to. I panic. I scream.
I keep falling faster and faster, then right before I think I'm going to hit something I wake up.
I'm now literally sweating like a pig. I can't sleep anymore, too scared. I put on the TV and watch happy cartoons until I fall asleep.

This dream has been happening about 2-3 times every month for the two years we've lived there.
Jesus, even thinking about it gets me that spooky feeling again.

Now, what are your childhood nightmares, TMS?

Mave said:
Here's mine:

Back in 98, my parents decided that they were going to build a new house, and we had buyers for our current one, so we moved into a rented house while the new one was being build.
Now this is essential to my story because the rented house had rooms that were locked, where we couldn't go in (when I think about it now, it was probably just some personal stuff that they didn't want to move).
Anyway in my room there was a door like that, there was one more on the attic, and one in the garage.

Nobody is home, I gather all my guts and decide to explore -what I believe it is- a hidden room. I open the door in my room, behind it is an extremely long white hall, nothing scary about it.
I decide to go in, and after about 20 meters, I notice that the corridor is starting to bend, harder and harder, after a few minutes I'm actually in some sort of circle corridor, which is weird because I didn't pass the straight corridor again, though I must have done about 4-5 circles of the circle corridor.
Suddenly I start to hear something.. voices. The corridor turns straight again, I'm hearing more and more voices, all whispering.
The sound of people is now followed by an image as the corridor turns to reveal an open space, a hospital.
I'm now inside a 1960s looking hospital, for some reason everything is white, there are no colours, there are windows but they all have been taped with white tape.
I see and hear people whispering "major crash", "many injuries", "full morgue", and more stuff like that.
Although I see the people I don't see their faces. Until now. One of the nurses looks at me and her face is the scariest clown face I have ever seen with absolutely zero emotion.
I don't yell, but for some reason the other clowns now stare at me too. They don't hurt me, they don't say anything, but they keep staring. It's like they are waiting for me to make a move. Then suddenly they all have this massive serial-killer grin on their faces.
I make a move, I run. Immediately all the clowns (around 30-40) follow me, they don't run but the walk slowly behind me. Although I'm running top speed, I'm not losing them.
As a matter of fact they're gaining distance, I now force myself to an extra energy boost and run even faster.
Something's odd, I don't know what, then I realize that the straight white corridor is now getting steep downwards, steeper and steeper, but I can't stop, these clowns are still chasing me. I realize that the corridor is starting to get extremely steep, because with every step I run, I travel a few metres.
Then before I know it the corridor is vertical, I look behind me and the clowns have dissappeard, but I am now falling hard, super hard, with nothing to hold on to. I panic. I scream.
I keep falling faster and faster, then right before I think I'm going to hit something I wake up.
I'm now literally sweating like a pig. I can't sleep anymore, too scared. I put on the TV and watch happy cartoons until I fall asleep.

This dream has been happening about 2-3 times every month for the two years we've lived there.

Uh...
Holy shit mate?

I don't have a horrible nightmare like that.

SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

Damn am I the only one with a bad nightmare D:
Also these nightmares kept appearing as long as we lived there, when we moved they stopped entirely.

Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

Also these nightmares kept appearing as long as we lived there, when we moved they stopped entirely.

Dude... you should see a shrink.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

Fuck. I didn't think it was THAT rare to have a dream like this.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

It...kinda is 0_0

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

It...kinda is 0_0
I should make this into a horror book then.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

It...kinda is 0_0
Maphen King

Mave said:
Here's mine:

Copyright Chris Bradley.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
Uh...
Holy shit mate?

It...kinda is 0_0
Maphen King
I like it.

Back
Top Bottom