Cyberpunk 2077

These miniature statues are pretty cool.

BnCIQTm.jpg

If it's as big and complex as they claim it is, I can guarantee you that even with an extended bug finding period, they will definitely come out with a big patch a few months down the line.
I'm actually hesitating myself, if I should buy it at launch or not.

If it's as big and complex as they claim it is, I can guarantee you that even with an extended bug finding period, they will definitely come out with a big patch a few months down the line.
I'm actually hesitating myself, if I should buy it at launch or not.
I'm gonna wait for the initial reviews to come out, but I might buy this pretty soon after release.

I get the feeling that that map isn't complete? The top edge looks like it just cuts of a dense area of the city, I doubt they just put in a hard barrier at that spot...

I get the feeling that that map isn't complete? The top edge looks like it just cuts of a dense area of the city, I doubt they just put in a hard barrier at that spot...
Yeah of course, this is the only part they know of so far, map is definitely bigger.

The senior game designer on potential character builds and clothing options.

Is he talking about the penis customization? If it impacts the clothing options, then it opens up a whole new avenue of looks.

Only a few hours left!

https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred/

Braindance reminds me a lot of Remember Me. It had a similar part, and it was used in the same way - to advance the story.

You were supposed to get a twitch emote on watching, but I didn't get anything :( Oh well.

Braindance reminds me a lot of Remember Me. It had a similar part, and it was used in the same way - to advance the story.

You were supposed to get a twitch emote on watching, but I didn't get anything :( Oh well.

Rewatching the stream now! (got stuck at work)

This artwork created for the dragon boat festival in China is pretty neat.

s8TAy3s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom