Last edited:
The 4 different art styles that define the world:

fwEWdHe.jpg

r6SPF6c.jpg

aE3XZXY.jpg

DUaT93O.jpg

Explanation by the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account:

>ENTROPISM:
The look of poverty that derives from humans grappling with and struggling against technology and its unforgiving advance. It denotes a lack of design blending with a general poverty of means and ideas.

>KITSCH:
The look of a long lost golden age on people entirely unwilling or unable to forget it. It’s flashy, bold and usually cheap – filled with gold-plated cyberware, implants encased in brightly colored plastic and larger-than-life makeup.

>NEOMILITARISM:
The look of global conflict and corporations jockeying for power. Cold, sharp and modern. Making everyone look as if they are ready to drop out of an AV’s cargo door and head straight into combat.

>NEOKITSCH:
The look of infinite wealth and vanity. Synonymous with luxury, it has been blossoming among Night City’s wealthiest elites – those who can afford to buy anything, who can afford to be anything they want to be.

I am so fucking hyped for this game, if only for the setting. I freaking love cyberpunk so much.
I loved the setting of Altered Carbon as well, and this looks like more of that.

I am so fucking hyped for this game, if only for the setting. I freaking love cyberpunk so much.
I loved the setting of Altered Carbon as well, and this looks like more of that.
Are you gonna pre-order? I'm for sure going to play the shit out of this game, just haven't decided if I'm going to pre-order or not.

I don't know... On one hand, we do not pre-order.
On the other hand, CDPR has a good track record... And that physical package is looking extremely tempting...

What the.. how does that video have only 7 comments? And damn I miss TB.
He turned off comments on his videos, and I guess his widow turned them back on recently? I'm not sure.

First song from the soundtrack is here:

Cyberpunk 2077 — Chippin’ In by SAMURAI (Refused)

I like it.

That is some really fucking awesome artwork. I love it.

Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date extended until September 17, 2020

QhLBDbW.png

Sucks, but rather a polished game than an unfinished one.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. More time to polish is great, but it also means that they bit off more than they can chew. The hope now is that they can work through the remaining issues in the 4 months they have extra.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. More time to polish is great, but it also means that they bit off more than they can chew. The hope now is that they can work through the remaining issues in the 4 months they have extra.
Well if they don't, I'd rather have it delayed again. I believe GTA V also got delayed 2/3 times.

Honestly, I prefer the more stylistic design, they have on their shirts...
But still, that's such a great design.

Back
Top Bottom