Administrator
They also announced transmog in the current update
+ upcoming updates for a full cop overhaul and car to car combat overhaul

Oh boy, here I go getting hyped again.
More V!
More Johnny!
A new district!
A spy plot!

Man, the only thing left to make this one of my favorite games is more romance interactions, and customizable cars. Yesterday's update already brought more things people wanted, like transmog, and clothing previews. I just feel the romance in the game is still severely limited. I just want to hook up with Panam as a female V, man.

I really do hope this game gets the full NMS treatment, although I doubt it... AFAIK, they're switching over to UE5 soon, and that'll likely mean less development on CP2077, and more on Witcher 4.

Oh boy, here I go getting hyped again.
More V!
More Johnny!
A new district!
A spy plot!

Man, the only thing left to make this one of my favorite games is more romance interactions, and customizable cars. Yesterday's update already brought more things people wanted, like transmog, and clothing previews. I just feel the romance in the game is still severely limited. I just want to hook up with Panam as a female V, man.

I really do hope this game gets the full NMS treatment, although I doubt it... AFAIK, they're switching over to UE5 soon, and that'll likely mean less development on CP2077, and more on Witcher 4.
Well that would be something.. the NMS transformation really is still amazing.

Well that would be something.. the NMS transformation really is still amazing.
Well, I was kinda sorta right. Development on this new DLC is the major part of the dev team's occupation ATM. After that, they'll be switching over to the new Witcher game, and the Witcher 3 Next Gen version. It's already been confirmed that this DLC will be the only one for CP2077. And likely one of the last big patches for the game.

Sad. I like the game. Like the story. LOVE the setting. I would like to see the full potential of the world realized, but I think that the next patch will be the definitive version.

On the other hand, they released official mod tools... Skyrim is over 10 years old, and still going strong thanks to the mod community.
THE HYPE IS BACK BOYS UNOFFICIAL DLC SIZED MODS HERE WE COME

Well, I was kinda sorta right. Development on this new DLC is the major part of the dev team's occupation ATM. After that, they'll be switching over to the new Witcher game, and the Witcher 3 Next Gen version. It's already been confirmed that this DLC will be the only one for CP2077. And likely one of the last big patches for the game.

Sad. I like the game. Like the story. LOVE the setting. I would like to see the full potential of the world realized, but I think that the next patch will be the definitive version.

On the other hand, they released official mod tools... Skyrim is over 10 years old, and still going strong thanks to the mod community.
THE HYPE IS BACK BOYS UNOFFICIAL DLC SIZED MODS HERE WE COME
Official mod tools? You won't ever see a company like R* doing this. Big kudos to CD Projekt.

Back
Top Bottom