Cryptocurrency discussion thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
After all this time we still didn't have a cryptocurrency discussion thread. So well, here it is!

I myself invested a few hundred euros in Ether (Ethereum's cryptocurrency) back in September.
Bought in at somewhere around €380, coin took a few dips after that, but now it's looking pretty good.

fmOYKQe.png

While there are many different coins, I believe the most in Ether.
Ether is also expected to "flip", as in take over bitcoin for largest market cap. You can check the "flippening" live here: https://www.flippening.watch/

WMmVD0d.png

So, anyone else sitting on some alt coins?

I am not. I was thinking about it, and then Bitcoin took a bit of a tumble, so I noped out.

Colleague of mine does though. he bought 1 coin when they were 1000 bucks, so he's fucking happy overall.

Well if I'd sell now I'd have 3x my investment (initial investment was 400 euros), but if I hold longer it might become much more valuable.
Damnit this is really just gambling. I put up a number in my head and if it ever reaches that I'll sell.

Does that mean the prices for GPU's will drop as well?

Good. I was thinking about getting a 1080, maybe. Checked yesterday, lowest I could find was 650 for a 1080 SC.

Good. I was thinking about getting a 1080, maybe. Checked yesterday, lowest I could find was 650 for a 1080 SC.
Just checked what I paid for my 1070:
€529 for the Asus Strix GTX1070 8G Gaming at Coolblue on February 2017.

I don't know. On one hand, I'd think that it's not gonna go anywhere, but on the other hand, it does have the entire Facebook machine behind it...

Didn't they do that already for a while now? I faintly remember them accepting BTC back when they were only selling the original Roadster.

Didn't they do that already for a while now? I faintly remember them accepting BTC back when they were only selling the original Roadster.
Not sure about that, been reading everywhere that it's something new.

Back
Top Bottom